I'm still unsure about which hall to choose, though recently Ive been thinking that Birks Grange catered would suit me best. I'd be so thankful if anyone could answer a couple of questions I have
1) Is cardiac hill really that bad? I like walking and I'm rather fit, would it still be a problem for me?
2) Are there any buses near Birks that travel to city centre? Or do you have to cross the whole campus to get there?
3) What kind of pe ople live there? Is atmosphere friendly? Are there many international students? (I'm from India)
4) Does anyone have a picture of en-suite single room at Birks? That would be soo helpful. Also, are bathrooms big? Are there proper showers or just wet rooms?
5) How good is Birks comparing to other halls?
Thank you so so much
Navasi, the Unsure Applicant
... and the ones that won't