Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've just got a job at phones 4u and have to go to Birmingham next wee for a training course! Anyone been or know anything about it?? excited!!!

ReputationRep:
    I've been and it's a great training course so much fun. You meet some nice people and gets you ready to kick ass in store

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richyunspoken)
    I've been and it's a great training course so much fun. You meet some nice people and gets you ready to kick ass in store
    Ahh awesome what kind of things do they do? My first job so wasn't sure what to expect!

ReputationRep:
    Show u how to get the best deal for the customer. Help you feel comfortable in the work place as they have a mock up shop there to practice in. Its a fun time they also have a few game to break the ice. Was a great week.
    What store will you be working in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by richyunspoken)
    Show u how to get the best deal for the customer. Help you feel comfortable in the work place as they have a mock up shop there to practice in. Its a fun time they also have a few game to break the ice. Was a great week.
    What store will you be working in?
    Aw yay sounds fun! So they have a assessment/test at the end of the training you have to pass (if so is it hard?). Hopefully working in the bullring store

ReputationRep:
    There's two tests written. Its easy all the answers are in the welcome pack. I would suggest studying most nights as a group makes it runner. The second is practical this is easy just sell and make sure u fill the paper work in correct. You'll be fine

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys i just got a job at phones4u as a part-timer and i just wanted to know if i will have to go to Birmingham for training as well? its only 12 hrs a week... please let know thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.