Postgraduate life at KCL / Institute of Psychiatry students

Watch
cookiepie2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all - I currently hold two different MSc offers, one at Kent and one at KCL, and am trying to decide which to choose.

I completed my undergrad at Kent (and have been very happy there) and so have been used to a busy, campus-based social life in a small city where everything is sort of in a student bubble. One of the things I'm worried about is that if I moved to London, since KCL is spread out across the city it'll be harder to get involved and meet new people, particularly as a postgrad and not an undergrad fresher

So I was just interested to hear from any postgrads at KCL what their experiences were like, how easy it is to get involved etc. I was only given my KCL offer on Monday so I don't have accommodation yet either (or have any idea where I'd live in general )

Also, is there anyone who currently has an offer to study at the Institute of Psychiatry? In particular the MSc in Clinical Forensic Psychology?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (80)
61.54%
No (50)
38.46%

Watched Threads