Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    probably wont get reply's but its worth a try lol, any 2014 freshers going to reading festival this year? it'll be cool to bump into some of you

ReputationRep:
    I am a Chester fresher going to Reading festtttt!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BethanyDaisy)
    I am a Chester fresher going to Reading festtttt!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    hell yess dude, are you excited holy **** its like 4 weeks away asdfadf
    what course are you studying?!

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha I am so excited it is unreal!!! 4 weeks to go woop! Who are you looking forward to see? :awesome:

I am studying Criminology with Psychology what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahahaha I am so excited it is unreal!!! 4 weeks to go woop! Who are you looking forward to see? :awesome:

I am studying Criminology with Psychology what about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yesss i know the feeling i'm so buzzed dude, got all your stuff ready like tents and stuff? and urgh god ddamn like i cant list it all , BLINK 182 omg, Enter Shikari Nero , Arctic Monkeys (I heard nero and arctic monkeys are clashing -.- that annoys me so much) Disclouser , Bombay B Club, hacktavist, A day to remember, papa roach ,SBTRKT , Royal Blood, School Boy Q, Net Sky, letlive , tempa t i could go on more but i'd bore you to death :P what about you? and oo that sounds awesome! where do you plan on staying? and tourism mangement

ReputationRep:
    Pahahahaha! I have my tent and sleeping bag and some stuff :yep: still have stuff to get tho do you have everything?
    I am mainly excited to see Arctic Monkeys!!! I also want to see Imagine Dragons, ymas, the 1975, qotsa etccc
    Erm I want self catered accomodation so not bothered
    What about you?
    Ooo that sounds good hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah im like so unprepared, i need to figure out what camp site im going to and stuff, and imagine dragons will be quality, and monkeys will be insane D and yeah same, self catered or fullboard but anything on campus will make me happy got anything for uni packed yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HaarisHero)
    yeah im like so unprepared, i need to figure out what camp site im going to and stuff, and imagine dragons will be quality, and monkeys will be insane D and yeah same, self catered or fullboard but anything on campus will make me happy got anything for uni packed yet?
    Hahaa you choose your campsite? :ahee: yessss they will be! AM for the win yeah as long as I get accomodation tbf where are you from?
    I dont really have much yet hahaha but hopefully going shopping for some stuff at the weekend :yep: do you have everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaa you choose your campsite? :ahee: yessss they will be! AM for the win yeah as long as I get accomodation tbf where are you from?
    I dont really have much yet hahaha but hopefully going shopping for some stuff at the weekend :yep: do you have everything?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah ! there's like four different sites, like orange site etc, and yes! if you see me at AM or around i'm expecting a High Five now and yeah i get you would you prefer to stay on campus or? and ooo i need to go badly but im too lazy and i need to actually write down what i need haha, and nope :') i need to get clothes , food stuff, cutlery etc, life is stressful :bricks:
    and birmingham! what about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    yeah ! there's like four different sites, like orange site etc, and yes! if you see me at AM or around i'm expecting a High Five now and yeah i get you would you prefer to stay on campus or? and ooo i need to go badly but im too lazy and i need to actually write down what i need haha, and nope :') i need to get clothes , food stuff, cutlery etc, life is stressful :bricks:
    and birmingham! what about yourself?
    I did not know this! :O hahahaah I will high five you if I see ya although I am hoping to get to the front tell me about it! There is sk much to get for uni although I found a list somewhere on tsr ooo brummie haha I am from Leicester :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I did not know this! :O hahahaah I will high five you if I see ya although I am hoping to get to the front tell me about it! There is sk much to get for uni although I found a list somewhere on tsr ooo brummie haha I am from Leicester :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yes! it will be kind of hard to figure who you are but just like say hey and high five me and i'll know straight away (; hahaha and me! orange camp is a good spot its like really close to tescos and near the main stages so thats awesome, and no way wheree? i need this ahah and no can u not -_- i hate being from here ahahah and oo nice nice so thats pretty far o: why sigh? ahaha don't you like it there?

ReputationRep:
    yes! it will be kind of hard to figure who you are but just like say hey and high five me and i'll know straight away (; hahaha and me! orange camp is a good spot its like really close to tescos and near the main stages so thats awesome, and no way wheree? i need this ahah and no can u not -_- i hate being from here ahahah and oo nice nice so thats pretty far o: why sigh? ahaha don't you like it there?
    Hahahaha same you know! I will be high fiving everyone until I find you then lool I want to be in Orange camp then so I can nip to tescos have you been before?? Not tescos, reading hahaha aaaah okay then so your not a fan of Birmingham? yeah hahah Leicester is just I dunno hahaha. Cant wait to go Chester as it seems much nicer :')

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yesss hahaha we need some sort of code name so we know it is one another ahahah , and naaaah i just don't like it here :/ and hahaa i cant wait for Chester its going to be unreal , its awesome too because reading and Chester are so close so I've got lots to look forward too

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yesss hahaha we need some sort of code name so we know it is one another ahahah , and naaaah i just don't like it here :/ and hahaa i cant wait for Chester its going to be unreal , its awesome too because reading and Chester are so close so I've got lots to look forward too

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We do indeed hahaha erm?? aaaaah ok I know I am so excited haha is your offer conditional or unconditional? Ikr, there is like only 3 weeks between each one hahah Just want August to hurry up

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We do indeed hahaha erm?? aaaaah ok I know I am so excited haha is your offer conditional or unconditional? Ikr, there is like only 3 weeks between each one hahah Just want August to hurry up

Posted from TSR Mobile
    we'll arange one :P holy **** only three? hahahah ****ing hell , and unconditional what about you?

ReputationRep:
    we'll arange one :P holy **** only three? hahahah ****ing hell , and unconditional what about you?
    Okaaaay ahhaha yeh something like that... Don't quote me on it though me too ahhaha!! Did you do A levels/BTEC?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    thats crazy hahahah damn :P , i'll check soon, and awesome! congrats, i bet you're like super happy , and BTEC , i did travel and tourism? yourself?

ReputationRep:
    thats crazy hahahah damn :P , i'll check soon, and awesome! congrats, i bet you're like super happy , and BTEC , i did travel and tourism? yourself?
    Awesome Yaaaa I am actually hahaha!! I did A levels last year

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.