Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So a couple of years ago I established a fitness blog on here and it went alright for about 3 weeks and then I moved to Malaysia for work experience for around a month and a half and due to internet issues I was unable to continue on for this time. I am now restarting my blog, but no longer about fitness (or it might involve some who knows). Either way here it is, if you think you might be interested just pop along every now and again. Feel free to e-mail me anytime for any topics that you might want for me to talk about etc.

http://justanotherindiandoctor.wordpress.com/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Booyah)
    So a couple of years ago I established a fitness blog on here and it went alright for about 3 weeks and then I moved to Malaysia for work experience for around a month and a half and due to internet issues I was unable to continue on for this time. I am now restarting my blog, but no longer about fitness (or it might involve some who knows). Either way here it is, if you think you might be interested just pop along every now and again. Feel free to e-mail me anytime for any topics that you might want for me to talk about etc.

Just a bump I have added a new entry : The Seven Deadly Sins

ReputationRep:

Looks good Looking forward to seeing more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    Looks good Looking forward to seeing more
    Thanks Already have 10 topics to talk about, but I don't want to post too much!

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Already have 10 topics to talk about, but I don't want to post too much!
    I was worried about that too when I first started, but I decided in the end that it was a good idea to post a lot of material early on, so that people would be more likely to find something they like and come back for more. If someone didn't like my first two posts and I waited half a week before posting my third, which they might have liked, then they might already have written off my blog altogether. It's hard to know the balance between over/under writing at first.

ReputationRep:
    I was worried about that too when I first started, but I decided in the end that it was a good idea to post a lot of material early on, so that people would be more likely to find something they like and come back for more. If someone didn't like my first two posts and I waited half a week before posting my third, which they might have liked, then they might already have written off my blog altogether. It's hard to know the balance between over/under writing at first.
    Good point, where can I find yours?

ReputationRep:
    Good point, where can I find yours?
    Mine's an anime/manga review blog, not really anecdotal or anything; www.animereporter.com
    Because anime and manga aren't to everyone's liking, it was maybe a little bit more necessary for me to try to secure followers early on. I'm already following your blog on wordpress though, I'll be keeping an eye on it

ReputationRep:
    Mine's an anime/manga review blog, not really anecdotal or anything; www.animereporter.com
    Because anime and manga aren't to everyone's liking, it was maybe a little bit more necessary for me to try to secure followers early on. I'm already following your blog on wordpress though, I'll be keeping an eye on it
    I did have to wonder who that was!

ReputationRep:
    I did have to wonder who that was!
    Aye, that must have seemed fairly random

ReputationRep:
    Aye, that must have seemed fairly random
    Sat there thinking to myself... I have a fan already... I hope their not weird...

ReputationRep:
    Sat there thinking to myself... I have a fan already... I hope their not weird...
    I might be a little weird, but I'll try to keep my fan-ness and my weirdness entirely separate

ReputationRep:
    http://justanotherindiandoctor.wordpress.com/ Got another topic up! My distaste for clubbing... is quite high

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.