Last night I had this weeeeeird dream...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
it was the UK-L annual holiday (Yeah I know...) and we were staying in this lovely palace. But something was wrong and all the mods got clicked on and put behind a two way firewall or something. Somebody was being evilll and I can't remember who it was but they had like 10 red gems when I clicked them (it went between computerish and real life) and they had managed to snag their own room with a password on it.

Then we broke into it and he electrocuted us to death.

It was someone on here though, and it wasn't Shandy.

This just proves I should stop coming on here because I have started DREAMING about you guys
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
This just proves I should stop coming on here because I have started DREAMING about you guys
Dani I dream about you all the time, it's no biggie
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Oh and the mods all had amnesia and they didn't know what to do with their powers.

I need help
TheWolf
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it was the UK-L annual holiday (Yeah I know...) and we were staying in this lovely palace. But something was wrong and all the mods got clicked on and put behind a two way firewall or something. Somebody was being evilll and I can't remember who it was but they had like 10 red gems when I clicked them (it went between computerish and real life) and they had managed to snag their own room with a password on it.

aww i was dreaming about me being a terrorist target...(for the 4th night) and im still alive and living
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
em i've never had a dream about the internet or my computer. I had some really strange dreams this morning when i fell asleep again untill 11 about being an undergrad in durham uni and drinking guiness.
makesomenoise
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Oh and the mods all had amnesia and they didn't know what to do with their powers.

I need help
Are you sure it's a dream, or your latest article?
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

I need help
possibly don't post so much
zazy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

Wowwwwwwwwwwww, what a dream!!!! :eek: but i have had some nightmares after seeing some of the UKL member pics.......
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by iiikewldude)
possibly don't post so much
OH well I have work tonight so I should be ok.

I have just had a bath and washed my hair and I'm putting my clothes back on, and I have wrapped my hair up in a towel turban and I can't get my strap top on.

GRRRRR does anybody else get annoyed with this?
waiting2smile
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
it was the UK-L annual holiday...but they had like 10 red gems when I clicked them (it went between computerish and real life) and they had managed to snag their own room with a password on it.

It means you're simply spending too much time on UKL You need to detach. Retail therapy works well!
iiikewldude
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
OH well I have work tonight so I should be ok.

I have just had a bath and washed my hair and I'm putting my clothes back on, and I have wrapped my hair up in a towel turban and I can't get my strap top on.

GRRRRR does anybody else get annoyed with this?
i can put on t shirts easily. dani do u get dreams almost everynight? i used to never get dreams (or just i didn't remember them) but now i get them almost every night, some of them are quite strange and comical. I've even had my first nightmare or two in years as well.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you do not get the A-level grades you want this summer, what is your likely next step?

Take autumn exams (102)
48.57%
Take exams next summer (31)
14.76%
Change uni choice through clearing (52)
24.76%
Apply to uni next year instead (19)
9.05%
I'm not applying to university (6)
2.86%

Watched Threads