Turn on thread page Beta

Last night I had this weeeeeird dream... watch

ReputationRep:
    it was the UK-L annual holiday (Yeah I know...) and we were staying in this lovely palace. But something was wrong and all the mods got clicked on and put behind a two way firewall or something. Somebody was being evilll and I can't remember who it was but they had like 10 red gems when I clicked them (it went between computerish and real life) and they had managed to snag their own room with a password on it.

Then we broke into it and he electrocuted us to death.

It was someone on here though, and it wasn't Shandy.

This just proves I should stop coming on here because I have started DREAMING about you guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danithestudent)
    This just proves I should stop coming on here because I have started DREAMING about you guys
    Dani I dream about you all the time, it's no biggie

ReputationRep:
    Oh and the mods all had amnesia and they didn't know what to do with their powers.

I need help

ReputationRep:
    it was the UK-L annual holiday (Yeah I know...) and we were staying in this lovely palace. But something was wrong and all the mods got clicked on and put behind a two way firewall or something. Somebody was being evilll and I can't remember who it was but they had like 10 red gems when I clicked them (it went between computerish and real life) and they had managed to snag their own room with a password on it.

aww i was dreaming about me being a terrorist target...(for the 4th night) and im still alive and living

ReputationRep:
    em i've never had a dream about the internet or my computer. I had some really strange dreams this morning when i fell asleep again untill 11 about being an undergrad in durham uni and drinking guiness.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and the mods all had amnesia and they didn't know what to do with their powers.

I need help
    Are you sure it's a dream, or your latest article?

ReputationRep:

I need help
    possibly don't post so much

ReputationRep:

Wowwwwwwwwwwww, what a dream!!!! :eek: but i have had some nightmares after seeing some of the UKL member pics.......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iiikewldude)
    possibly don't post so much
    OH well I have work tonight so I should be ok.

I have just had a bath and washed my hair and I'm putting my clothes back on, and I have wrapped my hair up in a towel turban and I can't get my strap top on.

GRRRRR does anybody else get annoyed with this?

ReputationRep:
    it was the UK-L annual holiday...but they had like 10 red gems when I clicked them (it went between computerish and real life) and they had managed to snag their own room with a password on it.

It means you're simply spending too much time on UKL You need to detach. Retail therapy works well!

ReputationRep:
    OH well I have work tonight so I should be ok.

I have just had a bath and washed my hair and I'm putting my clothes back on, and I have wrapped my hair up in a towel turban and I can't get my strap top on.

GRRRRR does anybody else get annoyed with this?
    i can put on t shirts easily. dani do u get dreams almost everynight? i used to never get dreams (or just i didn't remember them) but now i get them almost every night, some of them are quite strange and comical. I've even had my first nightmare or two in years as well.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 17, 2004
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.