Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I was just wondering what grades other people got in maths and their other subjects and got accepted into keele? To study maths?

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to know this too, I really want to do maths at Keele but not sure I've done well enough, what do you think you got?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tom_oggy)
    I'd love to know this too, I really want to do maths at Keele but not sure I've done well enough, what do you think you got?
    Yeah same I've applied for Aberystwyth uni but now I've changed my mind. I think I've got a B in maths and then I already have another 200 ucas points which is 300 in total including maths but I don't know whether it's good enough. What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Aberystwyth too!! I think you'll be ok with a B in maths and that many ucas points, I think I might have scraped an A but got CC in my other two subjects

ReputationRep:
    I applied to Aberystwyth too!! I think you'll be ok with a B in maths and that many ucas points, I think I might have scraped an A but got CC in my other two subjects
    That's crazy haha! If you get an A then you probably will be ok just ring them up on results day and see.. I hate this waiting game! If I get a place at Keele, I'm undecided between Keele and Aber. Apparently Keele is located in a **** hole haha but it is a higher up uni than Aber!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've heard Aberystwyth is really nice, I never went to visit. I hope you go to Keele, you seem like my double (assuming potty stands for harry potter)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pottyhead8)
    That's crazy haha! If you get an A then you probably will be ok just ring them up on results day and see.. I hate this waiting game! If I get a place at Keele, I'm undecided between Keele and Aber. Apparently Keele is located in a **** hole haha but it is a higher up uni than Aber!

God I'm so bad at using this website, I replied btw

ReputationRep:
    God I'm so bad at using this website, I replied btw
    No my surname is Potter haha! But I do love Harry Potter, it's great. What does oggy stand for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pottyhead8)
    No my surname is Potter haha! But I do love Harry Potter, it's great. What does oggy stand for?
    I pretended to be someone when I made this account to annoy him but I'm actually called Frankie, hope to see you at Keele if you go there!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.