Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is there anyone else on here who is going to be studying medical science this October? I've just been given an unconditional offer!

ReputationRep:
    I am going to be doing medical science too. A little bit nervous though. how about you?

ReputationRep:
    yo near-future class mates o.o/

i'm doing bmedsci too. we'll be good friends if you like anime or nintendo games haha.

I'll be the one sneakily playing on my 3DS during class, if you catch me I'll probably try to convince you that my memory is audio based.

I'll also hopefully start some sort of sport during my 3 year stay, so yeah - I hope I meet some interesting peeps since I'm easily bored and have adhd (if you didn't notice already that I talk a LOT)

SEE YA THERE NERDS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ariste20)
    I am going to be doing medical science too. A little bit nervous though. how about you?
    no need to be nervous! relax and try to have fun - we can help each other out if things get tough.

to be honest I have no idea what to expect, i'm just gonna take what I learned from college and try to do things in manageable chunks so I don't overwhelm myself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.