The Student Room Group
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

Bradford MPharm

Can someone who does the 4 year, and someone who does the 5 year please tell me about this?
In your pre registration placements do you get paid?
Also do you need to pay tuition fees when you are doing your placement months, or will it be reduced?
Original post by Afghan Warrior
Can someone who does the 4 year, and someone who does the 5 year please tell me about this?
Also do you need to pay tuition fees when you are doing your placement months, or will it be reduced?

Hiya!

I've just moved this into the Bradford forum for you :smile: Hopefully someone can help you here!

SR
Main building
University of Bradford
Bradford

you'll get paid during your pre reg. you start paying back tuition fees once you have a wage of over 21k.

student starting Mpharm in a few months
Reply 3
the B231 which is 5 years course, you will need to pay the uni for their tutorial involvement and pre-reg is in 2 part and pay is bit less also they are broken in two sector.

4th year pharmacy student here (doing the 5 year course). In my situation they have asked us to pay the £3400 per year tution fee (I came to uni the year before the tution fee got increased) for the first four years and then I think I will be paying £500 for the fifth year. However as the tuition fee has now been nearly tripled, I am guessing the amount you will have to pay in 5th year will also be different. The best answer can only be given by the admission people if you contact them.

Also the amount u get paid in pre-reg depends on where u do your placement. Hospitals paying the most (even higher if u doing it in london I think), then usually the larger community multiple pharmacies such as boots and lloyds and then the independents paying much less quite often.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending