Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Generally my lifestyle is like mis-behaving at college/uni and getting cheecky and funny with teacher but they know its a joke most of time, secondly I mess around with my friends and do stupid/funny things, usually what class clowns do I really enjoyed tbh. Everyone knew me and would talk to me and it was a buzz.

3 years now and I have been working doing doors at clubs and football match stewarding, I absolutley loved it when it would kick off my adrenaline would go through the roof and I would always try to resolve it by kicking the person out of the premises, I loved doing that and if they got mouthy I would get mouthy back, and tbh I would hesitate in dropping one of them.

I absolutley love football the match and the fans, but I also like, I know its wrong, but like it when it kicks off and the fans go at each other to me its awesome, when that happens. I dont mind walking in town on my own at a rival away game and getting into fights with the supporters ( Rarely happens with the police there just arguing and rude gestures), I dont really start anything they say things to me due to the shirt colours. But its qucikly resolved.

I know if I keep working on the doors or at football, I could end up in hospital but I dont mind thats what the "fun" is to me just being there on the front line.

But working wise I always try to keep the area safe. Now football season is over I feel very frustrated and my security job has now finished too. I need to get some fix of excitement otherwise I will blow and do something stupid. I really miss everything that happens in both of my jobs.

What do you think ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)
    Generally my lifestyle is like mis-behaving at college/uni and getting cheecky and funny with teacher but they know its a joke most of time, secondly I mess around with my friends and do stupid/funny things, usually what class clowns do I really enjoyed tbh. Everyone knew me and would talk to me and it was a buzz.

3 years now and I have been working doing doors at clubs and football match stewarding, I absolutley loved it when it would kick off my adrenaline would go through the roof and I would always try to resolve it by kicking the person out of the premises, I loved doing that and if they got mouthy I would get mouthy back, and tbh I would hesitate in dropping one of them.

I absolutley love football the match and the fans, but I also like, I know its wrong, but like it when it kicks off and the fans go at each other to me its awesome, when that happens. I dont mind walking in town on my own at a rival away game and getting into fights with the supporters ( Rarely happens with the police there just arguing and rude gestures), I dont really start anything they say things to me due to the shirt colours. But its qucikly resolved.

I know if I keep working on the doors or at football, I could end up in hospital but I dont mind thats what the "fun" is to me just being there on the front line.

But working wise I always try to keep the area safe. Now football season is over I feel very frustrated and my security job has now finished too. I need to get some fix of excitement otherwise I will blow and do something stupid. I really miss everything that happens in both of my jobs.

What do you think ?
    you havnt mentioned a trauma to go with the PTSD

id say your just a bit of an adrenaline junkie...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    you havnt mentioned a trauma to go with the PTSD

id say your just a bit of an adrenaline junkie...
    Lol I dont mind that

ReputationRep:
    Adrenaline junkie for sure.

(has anyone noticed that this thread was posted in 1970?)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=303343&stc=1
    Attached Images

• Peer Support Volunteers
    • Reporter Team
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)

It's a recent thread, it's just a bug I think.

What do you think ?
    It sounds like you like the adrenaline as others have said, but if you're concerned in any way, there's no harm in visiting your GP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DiddyDec)

Lol people barely had internet in the 1970s lol. I posted this a few days ago.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I dont mind that
    you do understand PTSD dont you?

but yes, adrenaline junkie, its fairly normal.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.