Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Give a Compliment to the Person Above You Watch

ReputationRep:
    As you might expect from the title, the rules are simple. Say something nice about the last person who posted.
    For example: If I was (for some reason) posting after myself, I might say "You have a pretty sweet TARDIS", because I'm new here and therefore don't know anything about myself. If it's someone you know, you should say something you genuinely like about the person.

Only rule is, it has to be a compliment​. Be nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99DeadBaboons)
    As you might expect from the title, the rules are simple. Say something nice about the last person who posted.
    For example: If I was (for some reason) posting after myself, I might say "You have a pretty sweet TARDIS", because I'm new here and therefore don't know anything about myself. If it's someone you know, you should say something you genuinely like about the person.

Only rule is, it has to be a compliment​. Be nice
    You have a really nice username. :giggle:

You came up with a really good thread idea

It will be interesting to see if some TSR members are actually able to give compliments :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Neuth)
    You have a really nice username. :giggle:

You came up with a really good thread idea

It will be interesting to see if some TSR members are actually able to give compliments :lol:
    I like your picture thing, looks very... I don't know what to say about it...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trihawk7)
    I like your picture thing, looks very... I don't know what to say about it...

You have a funny avatar

ReputationRep:
    You have a funny avatar
    You smell

Spoiler:
    Show
    of lovely fresh roses

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    You smell

Spoiler:
    Show
    of lovely fresh roses

Enjoyed conversing with you on the other thread.

ReputationRep:
    I like your name

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    Enjoyed conversing with you on the other thread.
    aw likewise! You're really nice

ReputationRep:
    @Afghan Warrior

You're really funny, really, really nice and I like most of the posts I've seen of yours :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    @Afghan Warrior

You're really funny, really, really nice and I like most of the posts I've seen of yours :grin:
    You seem really nice (I have a feeling my compliments are going to suck until I've got to know more people here, but you really do seem nice)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You seem really nice (I have a feeling my compliments are going to suck until I've got to know more people here, but you really do seem nice)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Love the play on words in your username, and YOU MADE A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE. I LOVE YOU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cah846)
    Love the play on words in your username, and YOU MADE A DOCTOR WHO REFERENCE. I LOVE YOU.
    Thanks! You're the first person to get my username (or at least tell me that you get it) and you like Doctor Who so I therefore assume you are a person of great wit and fine taste

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awh thank you :grin: you seem lovely too (and fab username :yep:)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    Awh thank you :grin: you seem lovely too (and fab username :yep:)
    Thank you kindly
    (More of a speculation than anything I bet you're really good with that guitar.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.