Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does the height of a girl matter to you? Watch

Announcements

Speaking from a guy's perspective, it honestly doesn't matter to me. It's not something you can really control.

The girl I'm into complains all the time about her height. I'm 6'0, she's 4'11. Is it a big deal for guys?

ReputationRep:
    If people focus on a person's appearance and height rather than their personality and sincereness, then they're not in love.

Size doesn't matter. :perv:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Yes (but barely) I would like her to be shorter than me.
    Lucky me given that I am a lanky beast.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter to me, once I like someone everything about them becomes hot so height doesn't matter in the slightest

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god how many times is this going to be asked?!

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I'd date someone taller than me but it's usually that they won't date soneone smaller than them.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    5'9 max and even that is a bit tall

ReputationRep:
    Im 5"10 so I'm average height, for me they have to be shorter than me and anything shorter than me is acceptable. However I prefer quite short girls 5"3 and below.

ReputationRep:
    I swear this thread has been up over twenty times now...

In answering, I'm 5"11 so not massively tall and although I prefer the girl to be shorter I do not care particularly, certainly not to the extent of rejecting someone purely on the grounds of height.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm 6 4'' short people are back breaking work. And its not like they will stand on a stall for you.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer them to be around 5'4" but obviously that's not a dealbreaker.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. I've liked short girls and girls taller than me so yeah.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.