Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello

Starting a Phd at UCL in september and looking for other postgraduates to go house hunting with. Ive teamed up with one other post graduate and we are looking for one or two more people. Not looking anywhere specific, as close to UCL as possible would be nice. My budget is 150 pounds per week.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting at UCL first year in september. My name is Eric McAllister. Add me on Facebook

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I am potentially interested! I'm going into my second and final year of a part-time masters. Add me on Facebook: Thea Gordon-Rawlings.

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'm starting my masters in UCL next month and looking for flatmates too. The closer to UCL the better and I've a similar budget too. Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks,

Jenny.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

I'm starting a masters in UCL in September and also looking for place as close to the university as possible. I've a similar budget too. Let me know if you're still recruiting!

Best,

Jenny.

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I am a 23 year old female student who will be starting an LLM from London South Bank University.

Please let me know if you are still looking.

Thanks

Andy

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.