The Student Room Group

Face or Body?

Scroll to see replies

Gonna have to say both tbh.
Cant ever see myself dating girl who has a **** body just because shes got a pretty face.
The missus has to be winning on all levels
Don't really mind. I like a girl with a pretty face and nice hair but obviously personality is key for me. Once I like someone's personality everything about them becomes hot to me so it wouldn't matter too much, but face over body on boys and girls, though I would like them to have a healthy BMI :tongue:
Initially, body size, then not the face but hair (hair's a good tell for me, long hair is just my preference) . After that the body isn't really important
I don't know why it's slightly winding me up how many people aren't answering the question.
FAB
Well, beggars can't be choosers :/
Face
obviously face, stupid thread
Oh and to answer the question:

Original post by Afghan Warrior
so I just wondered if a girl has a pretty face but not that good of a body, ie small chest, not a big bum etc would you still go for it?

Definitely. A good personality is more attractive for me personally though. Someone I can have long, deep conversations with. :coma:
Reply 29
Original post by Afghan Warrior
As the title says. Discuss.

A lot of guys tend to compliment a girl based on her arse or tits, well from what I've gathered on tsr lol, so I just wondered if a girl has a pretty face but not that good of a body, ie small chest, not a big bum etc would you still go for it?

For me personally, I'd go for the guys face, the body doesn't mean much to me. Of course my dream guy is someone who's a little muscular but in reality I wouldn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Bit of both I guess, but it's more personality

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DannyYYYY
Oh and to answer the question:

Definitely. A good personality is more attractive for me personally though. Someone I can have long, deep conversations with. :coma:

The only one that's answered the question!! haha.

Yeah i thought it was obvious that personality comes before looks anyway, that's why i didnt bother asking about that. But that's a nice reply. The guys ive spoken to havent wanted 'long deep conversations' - it's nice that you do
I'd rather a girl have a pretty face and no bum or boobs than a rubbish face.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending