The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lily cole is coming in 2007
Reply 2
Get in! On the downside...Michael from Big Brother is apparently coming to do theology. Oh dear...
Seriously!? I loved Michael.
Reply 4
Reply 5
Michael applied but doesn't seem to be on the email directory... although it may not have been updated as of yet. I can't find any news on whther or not he was successful.
JHutcher
Michael applied but doesn't seem to be on the email directory... although it may not have been updated as of yet. I can't find any news on whther or not he was successful.

On the Big Brother sites it just says 'is applying'...he was doing Industrial Relations or something at LSE, so it looks as if he is doing a second degree.
Oh and any idea which college?
Reply 8
I assume it would be one of the mature colleges. I didn't know that cambridge took people on for second undergraduate courses. shmeh
that girl isn't seriously miss uk is she?!....if so i'm worried about the state of the nation.
She's quite pretty in her own way. Just a bit doll-like. And a teeny bit...auburn...strawberry blonde...whatever you want to call it.
JHutcher
I assume it would be one of the mature colleges. I didn't know that cambridge took people on for second undergraduate courses. shmeh

I guess he could have dropped out of LSE before finishing his degree? Or perhaps his degree allows him to do postgrad in a different subject...I don't know what the rules are about doing postgrad in an unrelated subject.
citizen.erased
that girl isn't seriously miss uk is she?!....if so i'm worried about the state of the nation.

i think its coz the requirements of being a supermodel are somewhat different to what most people would consider 'fit' or 'beautiful'.
Reply 13
Lily Cole is half elf, true story
biggie-n
i think its coz the requirements of being a supermodel are somewhat different to what most people would consider 'fit' or 'beautiful'.

But why? I've never understood that. Although I think it's something to do with the differences in gender perception of attractiveness. Supposedly, women find a much thinner female form more attractive than men (who prefer some heft).

Hmm.
Whos michael from BB?
Ditting Suck
But why? I've never understood that. Although I think it's something to do with the differences in gender perception of attractiveness. Supposedly, women find a much thinner female form more attractive than men (who prefer some heft).

Hmm.

i'm GUESSING its to do with the way clothes look on them? or maybe to look ultrasexy in pics...and of course the thing you mentioned. meh, i've never really understood fashion anyway.
I think Models have to look "stand out" attractive i.e interesting looking. That and clothes have to look good on them. Abi Titmus et al. may be pretty but models have to look striking.
essjaydee_88
I think Models have to look "stand out" attractive i.e interesting looking. That and clothes have to look good on them. Abi Titmus et al. may be pretty but models have to look striking.

Skeletal weirdos just aren't sexy though. Neither are people without septums.

Edit: Sorry, that should probably be 'septa'

Clement Freud looks striking. Will he be the figurehead of the next Versace campaign? (*PLEASE GOD YES*)
Reply 19
There are plenty of models at Cambridge already so I doubt anyone will fuss much about Miss UK.

Latest

Trending

Trending