Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello!

We're looking for a housemate for our house next year, as one of our friends is no longer able to attend university. Approximately 10-15 minute walk from central Bangor located next to the railway station.

The rent is £58 per person per week and includes water. Gas, electric and internet are extra, and bills will be sorted between us.

Contract is flexible, ours run from 6th September to around the 6th June, with a £100 summer fee, which includes storage of your own belongings in the house over summer. There are no other retina or summer fees.

The room we are looking to fill has its own bed, desk, storage and sink. Your housemates are second year students, mixed and studying courses including Geography, Zoology and Design.

Nearby supermarkets include Lidl and ASDA.

Please contact me if your interested!

Emma

ReputationRep:
    Hello Emma, my name is max ill be studying in Bangor this year in the course zoology with conservation. As i have applied late for bangor, they said it could be difficult to find me a place for accommodation, therefore i could be interested in staying with u and the other chaps.

Theoretically I should be coming to see Bangor in about 10 days so maybe when i come there we could meet and see the house.

Im still waiting for the response for halls at bangor but in the meanwhile i could say I'm interested in that.

BYE BYE
    Max

ReputationRep:
    This is still available, for more information check the link

http://www.bangorstudentpad.co.uk/Property/24505

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.