The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website

Room available in student house for 2014/15

Hi, unfortunately due to one of our housemates going on a last minute placement year, we have a room available to rent in a 5 bedroom house with 4 girls.

The house is situated off Beverley Road, a minute's walk from Lidl, Sainsbury's local and numerous other shops and takeaways. It is a newly decorated house with a large kitchen/lounge space and two bathrooms. All rooms are double size, and the rent works out to £79 a week.

If you have any queries or are interested please let me know :smile:
Reply 1
Hey, I was wondering does that include bills and have you got any pictures?
I'm a first year Radiography student who didn't get into halls (: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Student in halls, University of Hull
University of Hull
Kingston-upon-Hull
Visit website
Hey,I have a room in an all uni student house 4 Bed(1Free) near Newland avenue and only a short walk from the uni. Large double bedroom,2bathrooms and large new kitchen. £70 per week all inclusive with Fiber-optic internet. Message/add me if interested and I can give you more information and answer and questions.
For outside pics go to, I am waiting on pictures inside the house but it is a large room and the house is recently refurbished with new kitchen and bathrooms.
https://www.flatmaterooms.co.uk/room...n-near-newland
Original post by DanDash95
Hey, I was wondering does that include bills and have you got any pictures?
I'm a first year Radiography student who didn't get into halls (: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,

We are Universal Student Living and we run a Student Accommodation complex in Hull. We have a lot of medical students that live with us every year so you would fit right in at our place! We also have a good number of first years that live with us- so you wont feel like you are missing out on anything!

Rooms start from £70 a week with ALL bills included, car parking, onsite laundrette and a host of other great features that come from living in a managed accommodation site!

If you want any more information feel free to drop us a message here or via our Facebook page www.facebook.com/USLHull

Here is a link to our website where you can read more about us and the site (including some photos) www.universalstudentliving.com/hull

I hope this helps, and congratulations for getting in to Radiography! :smile:

Rachel
Universal Student Living Team

Quick Reply

Latest