Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Mines get settled in and then find a few people and do the only thing that seems sensible get drunk?? What's your plans for the first night???

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like right thing to do :P haha. I haven't even thought that far ahead :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anandee929)
    Sounds like right thing to do :P haha. I haven't even thought that far ahead :P
    I like that you agree with me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan Hay)
    Mines get settled in and then find a few people and do the only thing that seems sensible get drunk?? What's your plans for the first night???
    I like how you used the words sensible and drunk in the same sentence XD

I'll be in university next year, but I assume my plans will be to go out with new friends, but not drink, or stay in my room like a hermit, lol.

ReputationRep:
    I like that you agree with me
    haha well i do like to partaay :P haha, but seriously what else are you gonna do on your first week ? :P

i think id also get involved with societies etc .. meet loads of new people basically :P and ofc get drunk a few nights, be crazy, and enjoy :P

Woo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EXTREMEninja)
    I like how you used the words sensible and drunk in the same sentence XD

I'll be in university next year, but I assume my plans will be to go out with new friends, but not drink, or stay in my room like a hermit, lol.
    haha i think eventually i'll probably stay in my room like a hermit too high-five to that! :P

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I'm not sure >#< I haven't been clubbing a day in my life (I live in Dubai so you can only drink when you're 21+) so I doubt I'll be going out to party. I might ask my flat mates if they would prefer a quiet night in or if they would like to go somewhere for like a meal out or something ^#^""

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'll be attending whatever event is on that night, The Cellar Nightclub(?). Has anyone got their wristbands yet?

ReputationRep:
    haha well i do like to partaay :P haha, but seriously what else are you gonna do on your first week ? :P

i think id also get involved with societies etc .. meet loads of new people basically :P and ofc get drunk a few nights, be crazy, and enjoy :P

Woo!
    Haha everyone loves a partway hahaa nd I just came back from ibiza so love a good partayyy and yeah same wanna join football team and stuff :dddd

ReputationRep:
    Haha everyone loves a partway hahaa nd I just came back from ibiza so love a good partayyy and yeah same wanna join football team and stuff :dddd
    OOHH im desperate for a holiday! :P how was it ?! awh thats awesome! i wanna join badminton, table tennis, dance, salsa.....:P and more maybe :P haha!

im so excited to just live the uni life :P

ReputationRep:
    OOHH im desperate for a holiday! :P how was it ?! awh thats awesome! i wanna join badminton, table tennis, dance, salsa.....:P and more maybe :P haha!

im so excited to just live the uni life :P
    Haha you sound abit like a partay animal )) and it was amazing best experience of my life and haha that's cool I love table tennis maybe we can plays eAch other and haha very active ain't ya ....can't wait

ReputationRep:
    HAHA funny that, i was gonna call YOU a party animal :P WoW, sounds good!
    Awesome, how good would you say you are on a scale of one to ten, AT TABLE TENNIS!?
    and yeah id like to think so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anniken)
    I guess I'll be attending whatever event is on that night, The Cellar Nightclub(?). Has anyone got their wristbands yet?
    I dont know Liverpool well at all! the first time i went there was on one of the open days :P Sooo i guess il just figure everything out when i get there :P you can get your wristbands already?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furandesu)
    Ahh I'm not sure >#< I haven't been clubbing a day in my life (I live in Dubai so you can only drink when you're 21+) so I doubt I'll be going out to party. I might ask my flat mates if they would prefer a quiet night in or if they would like to go somewhere for like a meal out or something ^#^""
    Lol are you serious or joking?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emememily733)
    Lol are you serious or joking?
    I'm serious, why? xD

..oh, I now see why xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furandesu)
    I'm serious, why? xD

..oh, I now see why xD
    Hhaha because it's freshers! You can't have a quiet night in and a meal. I mean you could. But I highly reccommend you don't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emememily733)
    Hhaha because it's freshers! You can't have a quiet night in and a meal. I mean you could. But I highly reccommend you don't.
    Yes you can have a quiet meal and watch eastenders like

ReputationRep:
    I dont know Liverpool well at all! the first time i went there was on one of the open days :P Sooo i guess il just figure everything out when i get there :P you can get your wristbands already?!?!?
    Me neither, I went for the first time in May for three days, but I got a really good impression Yeah, you can! I bought mine the other day!

ReputationRep:
    HAHA funny that, i was gonna call YOU a party animal :P WoW, sounds good!
    Awesome, how good would you say you are on a scale of one to ten, AT TABLE TENNIS!?
    and yeah id like to think so
    Haha well I am abit I guess have you been to any big uk nightclubs ??
    Ermm scale of 1 to 10 about a 6/7 haha not amazing but I can do spin and stuff wbu??? What you planning to do course wise???

ReputationRep:
    Yes you can have a quiet meal and watch eastenders like
    Good old eastenders. In my head I can see like two scenes, the first there's someone sat infront of the tv with a meal for one complaining about the noise outside and in the other scene there's just me, absolutely drunk off my nut, dancing and falling at the same time, and pole dancing on a lamp post. Two freshers experiences. Both very different. xD

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.