The Student Room Group

'palestinians' attack the Red Cross

"They should be protecting us"

So they stone them :rolleyes:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49d_1406143203

This entity really is something else.

Scroll to see replies

Wow Palestinian's attack a red cross van let's allow Israel to exterminate them!
They are scared. It's a common practice to camouflage military vehicles with NGO logos in order to trick the population. That's why humanitarian work is extremely dangerous, sometimes there's no way they will get access to conflict zones.
It really is a thankless job volunteering for the Red Cross. :frown:
Palestinians need to learn how to be multicultural. They have still not accepted diverse Israel and are racist. Palestine should be diverse and not suppress diversity that Israel brings.

Seems like anti-immigrant etiquette to me, bloody fascists. :smile:

Odd that both of those nations don't want to be mixed but want to stay seperate, no calls of racists by white liberals though because neither are white.
Reply 5
Original post by MichelBraga
They are scared. It's a common practice to camouflage military vehicles with NGO logos in order to trick the population. .

Wait...wait....before I burst out laughing, I just want to make sure I have this correct.

Are you implying that the 'palestinians' throwing rocks did so because........because....because they thought it was Israeli troops in a fake Red Cross van?

Oh wow.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 6
So what ?
People have lost friends,daughters and mothers to terrorism by Isreal . The people who are suppose to look after them ie redcross UN do nothing, so its human emotion to vent anger at someone or something.

Original post by CryptoidAlien
Palestinians need to learn how to be multicultural. They have still not accepted diverse Israel and are racist. Palestine should be diverse and not suppress diversity that Israel brings.

Seems like anti-immigrant etiquette to me, bloody fascists. :smile:

Odd that both of those nations don't want to be mixed but want to stay seperate, no calls of racists by white liberals though because neither are white.

this has nothing to do with multiculturalism but a territorial dispute. immigrants to the UK dont create ministates or steal land like europeans do when they migrate to palestine
They are scared. It's a common practice to camouflage military vehicles with NGO logos in order to trick the population. That's why humanitarian work is extremely dangerous, sometimes there's no way they will get access to conflict zones.

Do you honestly believe that Israel would do that considering that the western world is now watching them so closely and it directly breaks the Article 38 of the First Geneva Convention.
Original post by Chindits
Wait...wait....before I burst out laughing, I just want to make sure I have this correct.

Are you implying that the 'palestinians' throwing rocks did so because........because....because they thought it was Israeli troops in a fake Red Cross van?

Oh wow.

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

No sweetie. Although it already happened before (Libya, Syria), the Red Cross van represents the "west", which is commonly personified by the UN/US/EU. That's why the "they should be protecting us". They are rejecting western help.
Original post by DiddyDec
Do you honestly believe that Israel would do that considering that the western world is now watching them so closely and it directly breaks the Article 38 of the First Geneva Convention.

Read the post above.
Original post by James222
So what ?
People have lost friends,daughters and mothers to terrorism by Isreal . The people who are suppose to look after them ie redcross UN do nothing, so its human emotion to vent anger at someone or something.

this has nothing to do with multiculturalism but a territorial dispute. immigrants to the UK dont create ministates or steal land like europeans do when they migrate to palestine

Haha, you got to be kidding me. Oh right, you just it diversity but in Palestine it's called an 'invasion'. Lol. I never knew Jews were Europeans either. I name countless areas in London which are dubbed 'Muslim Communities' so suck it up that Palestine is now a Jewish community.
Goodbye Palestine.
(edited 9 years ago)
That's abuse of protected vehicles.
I find all this amusement regarding the palestinian reaction as quite odd. Do you all know who is the main aid donor for the Red Cross? The US. Even Israel donates a little bit.

So, you have been expelled from your land, have been forced to live in a ****hole for more than 60 years with all resources being controlled by some fascist state, and then, all of the sudden, this same state, with the connivance of the entire world, starts an ethnic cleasing of your population. Oh yeah, bad palestinians, such an exaggerated reaction, that Red Cross van would have saved Gaza.
Reply 13
No sweetie. Although it already happened before (Libya, Syria), the Red Cross van represents the "west", which is commonly personified by the UN/US/EU. That's why the "they should be protecting us". They are rejecting western help.

Ah right. I thought it was because they're very violent people with a history of violence and not much else to show for themselves. :smile:
Original post by Chindits
Ah right. I thought it was because they're very violent people with a history of violence and not much else to show for themselves. :smile:

Hahahahah history of violence. You are one of those cute people who sees US/Israel as the League of Justice, don't you? Tell me...do you have a pic of Moshe Dayan in your bedroom? PLEASE TELL ME YOU DO. :borat:
Original post by James222
So what ?

It's a territorial dispute because they don't want to live together.
Palestinians aren't doing a very good job at getting the West on their side...
Reply 17
Original post by TheTechN1304

I don't know. A century of terrorism and they've got every European left winger out waving their terrorist flag.
Original post by TheTechN1304

Yeah, because they really need to sell the whole idea that dead kids and ethnic cleasing is bad, right? They should do a documentary to explain the truth to the West of why dead kids and ethnic cleasing are bad things, THEN they will earn our attention! Well spotted!
Original post by CryptoidAlien
Haha, you got to be kidding me. Oh right, you just it diversity but in Palestine it's called an 'invasion'. Lol. I never knew Jews were Europeans either. I name countless areas in London which are dubbed 'Muslim Communities' so suck it up that Palestine is now a Jewish community.
Goodbye Palestine.

Yea a invasion is when you have no loyalty to the land you are taking over, i said european jews, not all jews are european but the ruling class in isreal is. so what if countless muslim communities in London ??? They dont have a separate police judicial army immigration policy or parlieameant

Original post by consumed by stuff
It's a territorial dispute because they don't want to live together.

They never lived together in the first place, this isnt a civil war like say syria its a land dispute between two people who have never lived together

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending