x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello, my name is Firerose! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm studying... I did first year of IGCSE'S, but in Switzerland they don't have them. Rather you take IB or go through their system.

I'm interested in... Taking IB and university (international affairs, law)

I'm thinking about... IB
    English HL
    German SL
    Maths SL
    Biology HL
    History HL
    Economics HL
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Study Helper
    Hello and welcome to TSR!

I had the option to take IB at my school but instead went along with A levels, purely because I thought the subjects were too broad for me which may be a bad thing :/ I hope your IGCSEs are going well and wish you luck in your future exams!

You should definitely check out the [email protected] page for more info there, and also the IB page!

I hope you have a great time here and if you need anything feel free to let me know!

(Original post by Firerose)
    I'm studying... I did first year of IGCSE'S, but in Switzerland they don't have them. Rather you take IB or go through their system.

I'm interested in... Taking IB and university (international affairs, law)

I'm thinking about... IB
    English HL
    German SL
    Maths SL
    Biology HL
    History HL
    Economics HL

ReputationRep:
    Thanks so much, will go look those pages up.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 24, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.