The Student Room Group

Can I find a boyfriend that I can vaycay in st-topez with?

Scroll to see replies

I'll go. Who is paying for this?
Reply 21
Original post by ryan9900
She genuinely was. Sent me a PM and everything wanting to get to know me before our big trip :facepalm2:

Haha I did send you a pm because I read your interests and one of them is aviation. And I'm going to study aerospace engineering next year and I've had private flying lessons for 4 years now
Reply 22
Original post by tehFrance
Are you fluent in French? If so, go to Nice and find an older gentleman and be his plaything for a week or two. I spent a week as a toyboy for an older lady, was great fun :colone:

Yes haha, I taught myself French. Haha I do not want an older man, hardly think my parents would approve! Think I'll settle for someone my age but thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience haha!
Reply 23
Original post by pane123
I'll go. Who is paying for this?

I would of course, it was my idea!
Original post by Miso77
Yes haha, I taught myself French. Haha I do not want an older man, hardly think my parents would approve! Think I'll settle for someone my age but thanks for the suggestion! I'm glad you enjoyed your experience haha!

How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
Original post by PrincePauper
How old are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

17, 18 in September!
Original post by Miso77
Haha I did send you a pm because I read your interests and one of them is aviation. And I'm going to study aerospace engineering next year and I've had private flying lessons for 4 years now

Fair enough, if you're genuinely interested in that then I'll reply.
Reply 27
Fair enough, if you're genuinely interested in that then I'll reply.

lmao wow
Original post by a10
lmao wow

Problem? This original thread and title is absolutely stupid but I'll still talk to someone if they share my interests.
Original post by Miso77
17, 18 in September!

Which airport are you flying from? City in ldn?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Problem? This original thread and title is absolutely stupid but I'll still talk to someone if they share my interests.

nah, just your initial response was funny lol
I'll vaycay my balls over your st-topez.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending