Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys! Just thought i'd start a quick thread for nixon court, cause i can't find any:P
    Anyways i'm currently at Block E Ground Floor Flat 3!
    I'm studying Medical Physiology 2nd year.
    Feel free to post! It would be great to meet some people before we move in!
    Cheers guys! (:

ReputationRep:
    Hi !
    I will be living in nixon court in the coming Sept !
    My room is block E ground floor flat 4 !
    Seems we are neighbors lol
    I will be studying management 1st year !
    How is the environment of nixon court???
    I would like to hear more about block E lol
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Is ground floor safe??? And is the room big??? I am a fresher so I am really nervous lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Selina21208)
    Is ground floor safe??? And is the room big??? I am a fresher so I am really nervous lol
    Hey Selina!!
    Well, to be honest i am a transfer student so i'm not quite sure how the rooms are
    But i do know that block E and Block D are essentially 1 building, so i do believe its gonna be quite a sociable year
    I do also know that there are 6 people in a flat, but i'm not quite sure though cause i basically got all my information on nixon court from this website :P
    But i'd love to get in touch on facebook or whatnot
    My facebook is : https://www.facebook.com/ahmed.taha.39566
    Looking forward to it!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Studying Law, fresher, insanely nervous aha. Actually found some neighbours! I'm going to be at Ground Flr, Flat 4, Block D. Little idea how the accommodations going to be... Is there much of a night life?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.