The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Reading-ites Photos and general introductions thread!

ok. i suggest this format:

Hi i'm X, i will be studying Y, i will be living in Z hall and here's my photo.
Tell us a bit about yourself! :smile:

Hi! I'm Nicola, i will be studying French and German hoping to ultimately become a french and german teacher for secondary Schools. I come from Southend in Essex. I will be staying in Windsor Hall is October. This is me during one of my french lessons (i had to dress up as a nazi which is why i have a massive 'tach on :smile:)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
hi im kat. im studying BA Fine Art(thats the 3 yr one!!like u care!) im livin in childs. and my pictures on my myspace. so click if your that desprate!!
yeah me dun me thinks!!!!!:smile:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
oooo fine art!!! poshness!!

i'm going to pm you if that's ok :smile:
hi, i'm sian:smile: i'm going to be studying history (along with that filthy godders boy)and have no idea what hall i'm in yet as admissions lost my form and have only just found it (:mad: )

take a look at my pictures on myspace :smile:
Reply 4
I'm Nat, gonna study LLB Law, and I thiiiink I got allocated to Sibly (:frown:) but I really want to stay at Childs.
My myspace is www.myspace.com/heytomcat.

That's it. :smile:
Reply 5
Hi i am ma-choo.I am studying history. im 18 and come from devon.Duno what hall im staying in yet, hopefully wessex though.
For a pic look on my myspace profile..link below.

And btw i am NOT filthy...:rolleyes:
Reply 6
Ello. I'm Darek and I'm coming from London. I don't like tequila (fun fact!) and I'll be staying in Windsor hall. Scoreeee.

Picture in my myspace thing below.

Ps, godders is filthy. :p:
Pandy

Ps, godders is filthy. :p:

ADMIT IT GODDERS - YOU'RE A FILTHBAG.
heya, I'm Rayya, going to Reading to study Politics & International Relations!
im gna be staying at St Patrick's! :biggrin:

xXx
Reply 9
My name's Olly. I'm doing economics and politics and I don't know where I'm staying yet (hopefully somewhere!) as I'm a Clearing underdog :wink:
Reply 10
G'day!

I'm Dan, I'm 22 years old and I'm going to be studying BSc Science with a Foundation Year. (Go me for doing Humanities A-levels!) I'll be livin' in Bridges, by the way.

I'm a huge, huge, huuuuge fan of metal, as you will probably be able to tell from my photos:

Just ask if you want to see anymore sexy pictures of me. :wink:
Reply 11
Hi I'm Marcia...I'm going to study psychology, and as of yet, I am homeless at Reading :-( hehe.

Pix at www.myspace.com/marcia17, or http://xmarshx.bebo.com if u want to see more pix!

M xx
Reply 12
Nice pics, everybody. :biggrin:
m@rc!a
Hi I'm Marcia...I'm going to study psychology, and as of yet, I am homeless at Reading :-( hehe.

Pix at www.myspace.com/marcia17, or http://xmarshx.bebo.com if u want to see more pix!

M xx

you're so pretty:eek:
Reply 14
Hey I’m Dean, currently in Bristol but originally form the north gonna be doing a Bsc in Applied AI and cybernetics (such a nerd) and you can check out myspace for pics such poser a lol

www.myspace.com/mymatedean
Reply 15
atomik - check your PM box.

Hey. My name's Jag. I've got into Reading through clearing (yeah one of those haha...) and I'll be studying law. I come from London, I dont know where im living yet (clearing sucks lol).

many stupid pictures of me can be found at www.myspace.com/gorelock

I Look forward to meeting you all in a month or so at freshers week.:biggrin:

safe
Jag

PS - I'm also a metal fan, any like minded fellows, please PM or myspace me or something.
Hi, my name is Sheun im doing animal science or zoology (thinking about changing) im in bulmershe and you can see a pic at myspace.com/mutant_rocker (sorry too lazy hyperlink it)
Reply 17
Afro
Hey I’m Dean, currently in Bristol but originally form the north gonna be doing a Bsc in Applied AI and cybernetics (such a nerd) and you can check out myspace for pics such poser a lol

www.myspace.com/mymatedean

And there I was thinking you had an afro.

:frown:
Reply 18
Hey I'm Louise from Bournemouth. I'm doing zoology and staying in Whitenights. Can't wait to meet everybody!
Reply 19
Pandy
And there I was thinking you had an afro.

:frown:

i did but it got toooooooooooo much effort so i cut it off. maybe I can grow a decent one for the graduation ball 2010 i'll see if I can dig out a photy of my fro and post it..

Latest

Trending

Trending