The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ferris Bueller
What about men then? I'm pretty sure women look at men as sexual objects too... Look at the Diet Coke advert, for example. So shouldn't men also wear hijab?

Men do have hijabs (and must observe modesty), even though sadly, less of them observe it as oppose to the women that observe their hijab.

- We can't wear silk or gold (scholars have generalized this to mean not wearing "lavish clothing") - Women however, can.
- We can't wear "feminine" clothes
- We're suppose to have a beard (but sadly most don't follow this)
- We can't wear tight or revealing (ie. biceps) clothes, especially if it may cause fitnah (corruption).
- We must cover between the navel and the knees (and the knee's need to be covered during prayer, otherwise it's invalid).
- The hair, as well, isn't meant to be stylish or anything. It's meant to be cut in one blade I think, or grown long. You're not meant to have a "blend" on your hair, but again, most of us won't follow these rules because of many reasons, such as status and social pressure to look good.
Original post by Adamjones
u wot m8

Myself:

You look like johnny bravo

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by simran1996

See? Is it so hard? Got no scarf on and oh look! No rapists in sight...
This is how confident, free women post. Not attention seeking people like you. Oh look at me in my scarf, I say no to boys but I'll seek attention none the less. Sort out your life.

Face looks horribly overdone and fake, 4/10 would not bang. Arse looks fat too :s...
Original post by ILovePancakes
Hi, this is a response..

Regardless.. let's try and make the thread happy again:

My cousin and I :tongue:.

EDIT: didn't realise the pic was going to come up so large :s-smilie:.

your pouting lips are way too small, try collagen treatment
Original post by All of te Lights
Face looks horribly overdone and fake, 4/10 would not bang. Arse looks fat too :s...

Arse looking fat is a good thing, men like it. But yes I agree, her face looks average

What is wrong with you?
Original post by AnharM
Arse looking fat is a good thing, men like it. But yes I agree, her face looks average

I am a man, I know what men like?

Thanks for letting me know :rolleyes:
Original post by TSR Mustafa
What is wrong with you?

go to jummah yute
go to jummah yute

HAHA , lol different timezone here.
Original post by TSR Mustafa
HAHA , lol different timezone here.

Where are you, Somalia?
[QUOTE="Lights;48745757" All="All" of="of" te="te"]Where are you, Somalia?[/QUOTE

yh , jummah passed.
Original post by I'veGotAHadron
Oh heavenly blessed beauty, whose inner beauty is simply diving and everlasting, I would love to be your knight in shining armor. If you want to talk to a good friend, honest, sweet and tender, you can do with me at any moment, I am a good person, kind, loyal and sincere. My friendship that I offer you is clean and transparent. I congratulate to you, because you are very beautiful, your beauty, your charming figure, your pleasant and angelical smile, your personality, your happiness, your charm, your kindness, your beautiful eyes, your lips soft and exquisite, delicate your hands, your legs precious Your beautiful, spectacular and divine body, you have all these qualities and more, you are a wonderful and perfect woman, your gaze is tender and sweet, penetrating my soul. The beauty of a rose has no comparison with the sweetness of your face and the beauty of your heart. I am of the people, I like to have a good relationship with all my friends.
uwotm8
Original post by cassicles
Thank you! It's one of my favourites. :smile:

What lipstick is it? Might need to pick it up :smile:

lol

People say I have a 'pear-shaped' face and I have to agree a bit after that picture. :s-smilie:
I can quote properly now so wooh!
Original post by SophiaLDN
Beautiful, mashallah. Eyebrow game 10/10. Me too, I literally cannot believe these people on TSR. I was about to rant but thought better of it as she didnt + topic of thread.. Disgusting. Your baby brother is sooooo adorable :colondollar:
LOOL thanks, my eyebrows I thought were messed in that but thanks :') And I agree, I felt quite angry but didnt want to go full rant mode and ruin the thread. We should stick up for ourselves more often. But thank God a mod deleted the posts and cleared the thread up!
Original post by itsRochana
Masha'allah sister
JezakaAllah sis, and I love your name btw :') It's beautiful!
Original post by Dinaa
Masha'allah khwar jan :smile: Very beautiful
Merobani Dinaa ♥, your turn :colone:
Original post by Biryani007
You know I love you :biggrin: Beauts mashaaA
love you too, you shouldn't have taken it down haha.
Original post by de frescoco
love you too, you shouldn't have taken it down haha.

I know but I just couldn't be bothered aha
I can quote properly now so wooh! LOOL thanks, my eyebrows I thought were messed in that but thanks :') And I agree, I felt quite angry but didnt want to go full rant mode and ruin the thread. We should stick up for ourselves more often. But thank God a mod deleted the posts and cleared the thread up! JezakaAllah sis, and I love your name btw :') It's beautiful! Merobani Dinaa ♥, your turn :colone: love you too, you shouldn't have taken it down haha.

Thank you! It's Sanskrit :biggrin:
Reply 3279
lol I thought I was smart in identifying you.

Well you really weren't, I can confirm this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest