Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just got my offer of accommodation, 006 Quarndon Lodge, Lonsdale. Studying education studies and trying to change to joint honours wih English. Anyone else staying there and what you studying?

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Denby Lodge at Lonsdale Hall, I'm doing Sound, Light and Live Event Technology including the foundation year.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Fritchley Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. Studying History with Education Studies

ReputationRep:
    201 Denby lodge in Lonsdale hall
    studying Computer games programming

ReputationRep:
    I'm 202 Hartington Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. However, I'm a Notts student on the Medicine with a Foundation Year course.

ReputationRep:
    106 Beeley Lodge Lonsdale halls doing adult nursing x

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Idridgehay Lodge studying Applied Criminology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jess_NII)
    I'm in Fritchley Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. Studying History with Education Studies
    I'm still waiting to see if I can change mine to joint honours. Are you excited to go? X

ReputationRep:
    Staying at Parwich Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. I literally cannot find anyone else, forever alone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlizarddd)
    Staying at Parwich Lodge, Lonsdale Hall. I literally cannot find anyone else, forever alone
    Haha, I'm sure people will start popping up soon. Have you been to Derby before?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a few times, I live in Leicester so it's not too far to be honest. Why are you from there?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah a few times, I live in Leicester so it's not too far to be honest. Why are you from there?
    Ah cool Nope I'm from Hull, what's it like? Ha. X

ReputationRep:
    Derbys a good city to be honest, the night life is quite good (cause they have mosh ;P) and there is nottingham close by if you want something more. In terms of shopping it is brilliant cause they have everything. Besides that I'm not really sure, well not from a university aspect.

ReputationRep:
    Derbys a good city to be honest, the night life is quite good (cause they have mosh ;P) and there is nottingham close by if you want something more. In terms of shopping it is brilliant cause they have everything. Besides that I'm not really sure, well not from a university aspect.
    Ah that sounds good then sure I'll be fine James Thomsen if you wanna add me on Facebook could do with making a few friends before I go ha.

ReputationRep:
    I don't actually do facebook aha, weird I know but it caused my relationship so many problems that it wasn't worth it in the end. Guess I'll just see you there!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthomsen)
    I'm still waiting to see if I can change mine to joint honours. Are you excited to go? X
    Was It with English? I'm terrified to go! Excited too though

ReputationRep:
    102 Idridgehay lodge studying Geography, can't wait to start!

ReputationRep:
    Was It with English? I'm terrified to go! Excited too though
    Hopefully yeah!! I know I can't wait now name is above if you wanna get me on Facebook. Where are you coming from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthomsen)
    Hopefully yeah!! I know I can't wait now name is above if you wanna get me on Facebook. Where are you coming from?
    I'm not sure which one you are on Facebook. What's your picture? Newcastle wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure which one you are on Facebook. What's your picture? Newcastle wbu?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hey, i'm in lonsdale and coming from Newcastle too x

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.