The Student Room Group

I'm Jewish ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Noting you support Israel, do you approve of their methods given that over 700 Palestinians have died in the last two weeks?
Original post by Datch
700 is nothing in Sri lanka we killed 40000 terrorists .

Wrong. 40000 civilians were killed in Sri Lanka.

Oh, and just in case you didn't know, those 700 killed in Gaza were mainly civilians too.
Reply 22
Original post by Datch
A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g

So if you support Israel, then can you please justify the Israeli strike killing four Palestinian children playing football on the Gaza beach? Or any of the children and teenagers who have fallen at the hand of the Israeli soldiers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by yo radical one
He's obviously not Jewish, don't fall for it

He took the "HURR DURR WE KILL TURRORISTS IN SRI LANKA" nonsense too far. I do admit Israel did sell weapons to the government forces in Sri Lanka (something I am not entirely happy about), but his general tone is supposed to be as offensive and cruel as possible

Hmm you got any evidence for that? You sound a little paranoid.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by n00
Hmm you got any evidence for that? You sound a little paranoid.

my radical sense is tingling
Reply 25
Original post by 78Saab
So if you support Israel, then can you please justify the Israeli strike killing four Palestinian children playing football on the Gaza beach? Or any of the children and teenagers who have fallen at the hand of the Israeli soldiers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Israel is not killing children. It's Hamas

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/July/Human-Shields-Hamas-Wants-Israel-to-Kill-Their-Children/

Check the law it holds Hamas responsible, not Israel - why are you blaming Israel??
Reply 26
Original post by yo radical one
my radical sense is tingling

With you on that one.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 27
Original post by rockrunride
Noting you support Israel, do you approve of their methods given that over 700 Palestinians have died in the last two weeks?

Yes I do support them.

600 Hamas terrorists have been killed in Gaza so far & there are marches. 120,000 have died in Syria and no marches. Why? Sunnis are massacring Shias in Iraq and no marches. Why? If muslims kill muslims then there is no problem, no issues, no Fatwa. But if Israel bombs terrorists to secure its citizens, if US bombs taliban , then muslim all over world will start protests and fake propaganda . Hypocricy at its best !!!!
atah medaber ivrit?
are you shomer mitzvot?
do you study talmud?
Reply 29
Original post by Harrie Lyons
atah medaber ivrit?
are you shomer mitzvot?
do you study talmud?

A little
Shabbat Shalom
No I'm not that religious.
Reply 30
Original post by Datch
Israel is not killing children. It's Hamas

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/insideisrael/2014/July/Human-Shields-Hamas-Wants-Israel-to-Kill-Their-Children/

Check the law it holds Hamas responsible, not Israel - why are you blaming Israel??

Well then you're blind as well as ignorant.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Original post by 78Saab
Well then you're blind as well as ignorant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You have no idea what you're talking about. You are spewing out hatred towards a nation trying to defend themselves. Seriously think about this, Israel, a tiny nation is surrounded by Muslim countries that want to wipe them off the face of the earth, all of these countries are taught from a very young age to hate and despise good, Hamas just another terrorist organization, set up their buildings and hide their artillery close to their own people and hospitals and fire rockets into neighboring Jerusalem, who's the evil perpetrator? Would it suit you better if there were Israeli deaths? Is that your problem? Not enough deaths from the other side? Stop your lies and your bias opinion.... Hamas is using kids as shield .. so some kids will die.. no big deal....
Original post by Datch
Jewish only.

Then you're not a Jew, you don't generally draw attention to yourself and you assimilate, the fact you say you're Jewish only indicates either a deep lack of teaching or you're a pretender to the throne :colonhash:
Reply 33
Original post by tehFrance
Then you're not a Jew, you don't generally draw attention to yourself and you assimilate, the fact you say you're Jewish only indicates either a deep lack of teaching or you're a pretender to the throne :colonhash:

I am a Israeli national ,I only support my country.
(edited 9 years ago)
Were any of your ancestors killed by the Nazis?
Reply 35
Original post by Guy Secretan
Were any of your ancestors killed by the Nazis?

No
Reply 36
What is the heart of the law?
Original post by Datch
If someone pokes a hornets nest with a stick, is it the hornets fault for coming out to sting the idiot with the stick? Why do the Palestinians insist on poking the hornets nest? And why do they complain when they get stung?

The terrorists must be rooted out and killed where ever they can be found in the world.

soo you think its acceptable that innocent childrens are dying because they're "terrorists". its a bit sick dont you think?!!
How much do you get paid by Israeli government for writing nonsense on internet?

http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-23695896
Forgive my ignorance, but what is the event celebrated during a barmitz vah? (spelling?) I only know it as a "coming of age" but not really sure what that entails or at what age etc?

Sure I could google this in like 2 secs but since you're here :smile:

Jus' curious.

Quick Reply

Latest