Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello just wanted to meet other people starting in march for adult nursing at bedfordshire university. I'm at the Buckinghamshire campus; Aylesbury.

Is anyone else there?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'll be starting at the aylesbury campus in March too!

ReputationRep:
    I will be too! Are you there 3rd Feb?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am!

ReputationRep:
    Do you know if there is a fb group for the cohort yet? Be nice to get to know people before we start :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so

ReputationRep:
    Would you join the group if I created one? I used to run an fb group for my previous midwifery cohort. We found it very useful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm there on the 3rd too and I'd definitely join a Facebook group!

ReputationRep:
    That's fab Shannon. I shall create a group then PM u :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd love to join too

ReputationRep:
    Cool - will send you both an invite via PM x

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'll be starting at Aylesbury in March too! Would be cool to get to know a few of you before hand! X

ReputationRep:
    Hello, I'm starting the course in March too at the Aylesbury campus. I'll be there on the 3rd too. Looking forward to meeting you all! Would love to join the Facebook group too if poss. x

ReputationRep:
    I will PM you the link

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

I am currently studying Adult Nursing at the university of Bedfordshire in Aylesbury.

Has anyone decided on their accommodation yet?

If you have any questions about the course or accommodation then feel free to ask me!!

Meg

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have a question, how did you guys find the admissions test and interview. what sort of questions did they ask? and how was the matsh and english test?

reply would be great x

ReputationRep:
    The tests and interview were pretty simple. Make sure you know your 5 C's as your interview will be based around them. They will ask you questions like how have you ever helped to maintain dignity for someone else either in a pervious job or friend and family, and also ask questions like how was something you done effected someone in a positive or negative way. In my interview I was never asked any questions like "why do you want to be a nurse?" Or "why have you chosen this university?". But the English exam will probably be based around your choice for adult nursing & the university.

Have you found your accommodation yet? As if not, I'd definitely advise 'Harrington House' it's right next to stoke mandaville hospital which is obviously good for placement and it's close to Oxford House (the university) whereas other accommodation will be in High Wycombe which is fairly far to travel when you're doing your university period

ReputationRep:
    Thank you sooo much for replying! No not yet i've been offered an interview and will be at aylesbury campus, i was hoping it would be in luton, as there will be alot of teavelling involved that day lol x i will definitly look in to accomodation. Are you looking forward to starting than?

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I am starting in March too! But at the Luton campus, anybody else studying at the luton campus??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MeganGillespie)
    Hello,

I am currently studying Adult Nursing at the university of Bedfordshire in Aylesbury.

Has anyone decided on their accommodation yet?

If you have any questions about the course or accommodation then feel free to ask me!!

Meg
    Hi Meg I was wondering will I get summer holidays if I start in March?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.