The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Female housemate needed

Hey girls, 1 double room is available in a 6 bedroom house minutes away from CCCU, the house is ours and the deposit has already been paid for, unfortunately one of the girls had to drop out last minute, so we're looking for a replacement. I'm currently living with 4 other boys so I really need a fellow girl to keep me company, haha! We're all very friendly and sociable and would love to have a new girl join our little group, we're all about to start our second year at uni, message me for more details, thanks! :smile: x
Reply 1
Original post by RemmieNicole
Hey girls, 1 double room is available in a 6 bedroom house minutes away from CCCU, the house is ours and the deposit has already been paid for, unfortunately one of the girls had to drop out last minute, so we're looking for a replacement. I'm currently living with 4 other boys so I really need a fellow girl to keep me company, haha! We're all very friendly and sociable and would love to have a new girl join our little group, we're all about to start our second year at uni, message me for more details, thanks! :smile: x

Hi are you still looking for a roomate?
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Hey girls, 1 double room is available in a 6 bedroom house minutes away from CCCU, the house is ours and the deposit has alseeready been paid for, unfortunately one of the girls had to drop out last minute, so we're looking for a replacement. I'm currently living with 4 other boys so I really need a fellow girl to keep me company, haha! We're all very friendly and sociable and would love to have a new girl join our little group, we're all about to start our second year at uni, message me for more details, thanks! :smile: x

Hey are you still looking for a room mate ? I got into cccu through clearing recently and looking for accommodation.

Reply 3
Are you still looking for a housemate
Hiii :biggrin: is the room still free? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Hey girls, 1 double room is available in a 6 bedroom house minutes away from CCCU...

Hi Nicole!
i was wondering if your place is still free??

Thanks
Alejandra :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest