edexcel biology: mod 4 n 5 Watch

This discussion is closed.
*Simran*
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
jus wanted to kno wot u guys thot of da exam?

module 4 woz easy but i thot mod 5 woz a bit hard!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hehe just did Bio 4 and 5 as well and i agree...

unit 5 was more weird than hard though.. only 3 questions on a section of the book that covers like 70 pages and the rest = synoptic? Whats the point of me learning so much then !!

Anyway i think it went alright... hopefully on track for a high B or an A (*crosses fingers*!)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
any view on the 1st question, what u get, i thought it was easy or am i mistaken
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Remind me what the first thread was

Dan
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i only did unit 5 n i thought it was an ok paper...
my bio teacher gave me hints for the synoptic on thursday so it shud go well!
luv shirel
*Simran*
Originally posted by Unregistered
any view on the 1st question, what u get, i thought it was easy or am i mistaken
i think the first question on modules 4 n 5 were fairly straightforward, abt da absorption spectra of photosynthetic pigments....Cant quite rememba wot da 1 in module 4 woz! sumit on connector neurones and da defination of homeostasis i fink !

wot did u guys write for da question on the effect of injecting salts on the rate of production of urine ??

I got stuck on da 1 in module 5, abt oestrogen in da environment affecting male sperm production .... wot woz dat all abt! Dnt rememba nethin like dat on any of da modules! My answers 2 dat were so flippin GAY! Wots da right answer to it anyway??!

xxxSimranxxx
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i wrote stuff like salt increase movment off salts in area around loop on henle etc....essay question was easy except structure of ATP....Sperm part was pretty easy aswell talked bout sperm less produced...disfigured creating low sprem counts...etc? wish to shars with me those hints for the synoptic paper?? please.... :-)
*Simran*
i wrote stuff like salt increase movment off salts in area around loop on henle etc....essay question was easy except structure of ATP....Sperm part was pretty easy aswell talked bout sperm less produced...disfigured creating low sprem counts...etc? wish to shars with me those hints for the synoptic paper?? please.... :-)
yeh i fink i got da salt one right,...... i wrote a similar answer 2 u for da oestrogen one, but i dunno if it is right, i mean like y does oestrogen disfigure the sperm??? i wrote da oestrogen starts producin feminine characteristics in males but dat jus sounds kinda lame to me! Does any1 kno da right answer!?

I kinda expected da ATP question 2 b on there, it woz on da specimen paper as well on da edexcel website!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
For gods sakes write properly. For our sake so that it doesnt hurt our brains to descramble the crap you're writing. Thankyou!

Dan

PS. thought the units were OK but you never know where youre going to lose your marks in a Bio paper
*Simran*
For gods sakes write properly. For our sake so that it doesnt hurt our brains to descramble the crap you're writing. Thankyou!

Dan

PS. thought the units were OK but you never know where youre going to lose your marks in a Bio paper
I aint writing crap! Its not my fault u have a problem understanding english, n as far as da spellin goes, then its east london lingo n i can use it when i like n how i like ,.... .if u got a problem wid dat then live wid it! :d

N the whole idea of this thread ere is to discuss the bio exam so try not to drift away from the main issue! THNX! :d ... Anywayyyyy so does ne1 kno da right answer to da oestrogen question, its doin ma head in!
*Simran*
Doesnt any1 kno da answer to da oestrogen question, its propa buggin me now!!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (142)
27.36%
No (377)
72.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed