Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Jogging in the south west Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone around that would want to jog in the south west of England? (Plymouth)

ReputationRep:
    Dear Iscribbletoomuch (a.k.a. New Jogging Partner!)

Hello! My name is Mustafi Chukwuekemba Abetakumba, but my friends call me Wueramenka. I have just moved to Bristol from Kenya and I too am looking for a jogging partner. I run for thirteen miles every morning, and another nine at night. I now run a 4 minute mile. I know this is slow, but no worry, I am aiming to run a 3:45 mile by next month. I most look forward to running with you, my new friend! Please respond with your contact information and where you would like to run. I am not so acquainted with the south west, but I would prefer to run in densely forested areas if you know of any.

Looking forward to running with you very soon,

Wueramenka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    Dear Iscribbletoomuch (a.k.a. New Jogging Partner!)

Hello! My name is Mustafi Chukwuekemba Abetakumba, but my friends call me Wueramenka. I have just moved to Bristol from Kenya and I too am looking for a jogging partner. I run for thirteen miles every morning, and another nine at night. I now run a 4 minute mile. I know this is slow, but no worry, I am aiming to run a 3:45 mile by next month. I most look forward to running with you, my new friend! Please respond with your contact information and where you would like to run. I am not so acquainted with the south west, but I would prefer to run in densely forested areas if you know of any.

Looking forward to running with you very soon,

Wueramenka
    Haha I am not that good at running, I suffered a leg injury so stopped. I doubt we can jog as I am in plymouth which is quite far away just for a run lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iscribbletoomuch)
    Haha I am not that good at running, I suffered a leg injury so stopped. I doubt we can jog as I am in plymouth which is quite far away just for a run lol
    Dear Running Partner,

This is not a problem - I will soon be starting a new job in the Plymouth area, so will be there often! I am sorry to hear you are not a strong runner due to an injury. I can slow down my pace if you would like. How does a 4 minute 30 second mile sound?

Warm regards,

Wueramenka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chocothunder)
    Dear Running Partner,

This is not a problem - I will soon be starting a new job in the Plymouth area, so will be there often! I am sorry to hear you are not a strong runner due to an injury. I can slow down my pace if you would like. How does a 4 minute 30 second mile sound?

Warm regards,

Wueramenka
    Thanks man that'd be great! I am only in the UK until late august so the time I can do it might be off

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man that'd be great! I am only in the UK until late august so the time I can do it might be off
    I would, but i too am from Bristol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hachik0)
    I would, but i too am from Bristol.
    Ah that sucks :P

ReputationRep:
    Ah that sucks :P
    It may suck but i can keep you motivated with my motivational speeches :king1:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hachik0)
    It may suck but i can keep you motivated with my motivational speeches :king1:
    Oh Boy! I can't wait

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.