Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Having taught abroad I came back to Scotland about a month ago and decided to apply to Strathclyde for my PGDE Secondary Teaching (English). I submitted my application about 2 and a half weeks ago (near the start of July). Now, I know these things take a while and when I first went to uni it took a couple of months to get all my replies BUT Strathclyde's course starts really soon and they require applicants to attend an interview before they decide whether or not to accept them.

I was fortunate to find someone via e mail who could tell me the person in charge went on holiday and will look at the applications when he gets back, but it's still been a while and I can't imagine hearing back from the uni could take much longer with the course starting so soon. Is anyone else in this boat or has anyone else heard back recently? I know I'm being really impatient, but my nerves are getting the better of me! D:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.