The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by narcotica
Identical?:awesome:

They are identical but I'm not :tongue:
I have a scar that looks like the Nike tick on my thumb... i was trying to make a cheese sandwich :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can wiggle my ears and raise either eyebrow above the other.

I'm right handed but left-eyed.

I have never tasted vodka or brandy.

A (large) sandgrain was embedded under the skin of my chest for ten years before I got it out.

As a toddler I was hospitalized when the doctor looked at my skin and decided I had some weird illness - it was the natural colour of my skin.

I am faceblind.
I've drove a boat before.
I usually look at the little screen of myself when skyping others.
I'm from an island with a population of about 4,200 in the South Atlantic ocean called St Helena. Napoleon was exiled there in 1818, where he died too.
Original post by JackTheNerd
I'm from an island with a population of about 4,200 in the South Atlantic ocean called St Helena. Napoleon was exiled there in 1818, where he died too.

I'm jealous

Posted from TSR Mobile
i made this 1 min campaign video that id love for you to check out :wink:
http://youtu.be/Ut7DQb-cWDw?list=UUsRyy4VaUDya0sgDHZXhapA

Haha :') I lie I lie...my grandad was born there, I'm only 1/4 St Helenian - never even been there :frown:. It's also home to the world's oldest giant tortoise, turning 182 this February!

What was your fact?
I hate anything with more than 4 legs. :unimpressed:
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha :') I lie I lie...my grandad was born there, I'm only 1/4 St Helenian - never even been there :frown:. It's also home to the world's oldest giant tortoise, turning 182 this February!

What was your fact?

That I was jealous, I always wanted to go.

I can sneeze and burp at the same time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jellydev
i made this 1 min campaign video that id love for you to check out :wink:
http://youtu.be/Ut7DQb-cWDw?list=UUsRyy4VaUDya0sgDHZXhapA

You ought to be hung, drawn and quartered for the amount of tea you wasted. Poor technique :/
You ought to be hung, drawn and quartered for the amount of tea you wasted. Poor technique :/

haha lets call it an artistic interpretation of the mess of the world...:tongue:
Original post by Jellydev
haha lets call it an artistic interpretation of the mess of the world...:tongue:

Haha! I was wondering if it was some sort of a metaphor :P - was it for some sort of a project?

I remember when I had to make a campaign for GCSE citizenship trying to lower the voting age to 16!
I am the most intelligence user on TSR.
Reply 415
I like smores.
Reply 416
I like french fries so much I eat them off the floor! :teeth:

Oh uh...:getmecoat:

Well not always...*nervous laugh* Just when one drops, I still will eat it. :s-smilie:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 417
Original post by smorez
I like smores.

:lolwut:
Reply 418
Original post by ApeMob
:lolwut:

Lol why the face?
Reply 419
Original post by smorez
Lol why the face?

lol beCAUSE...your name is smorez and you said you liked smores. It was just funny. The 1st thing I saw was your post, which was funny because...:giggle: Amanda Bynes had a show called The Amanda Show and there was this super bimbo in a skit called The Girls Room where they gossiped. And the girl kept interrupting just to say, "I like eggs." Lmao. And so you reminded me of that scene.

:nothing: lol

Quick Reply

Latest