The Student Room Group

Post a Random Fact about Yourself

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 99DeadBaboons
I was there for a few weeks building a house. I was in Mymensingh (spelling?) for most of it, but made it down to Cox's Bazaar for a few days as well. I absolutely loved it. The people were so friendly and welcoming and it's a beautiful country. The biggest difficulty was avoiding a horrible, oniony death because of my allergies but I managed. :smile: I was heartbroken to leave

I confess I've never heard of that place! But Cox's Bazaar is lovely; if I think hard enough, I can still feel the burning sand under my feet. That's how hot it was!

Aw, I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time there! Also, regarding the onions, I say you persevered! Well done! I'm yet to discover a curried/fried dish which doesn't include onions. :colondollar:
I once pretended to be a dog to escape a dog pack attack! :colondollar:
I've been into the ATLAS detector at the Large Hadron Collider in Switzerland.
Original post by Mochassassin
I confess I've never heard of that place! But Cox's Bazaar is lovely; if I think hard enough, I can still feel the burning sand under my feet. That's how hot it was!

Aw, I'm so glad to hear you had a wonderful time there! Also, regarding the onions, I say you persevered! Well done! I'm yet to discover a curried/fried dish which doesn't include onions. :colondollar:

I'd really love to go back. I'm getting a little sad just thinking about the great people I met there four years ago :frown:
Was gonna say I have a large willy but people have already posted before me :frown:

I've nursed dying bees back to health by taking them inside and feeding them honey :smile:
Original post by ElectricSky
I once pretended to be a dog to escape a dog pack attack! :colondollar:

That.

Is.

Brilliant!:biggrin:
Original post by ChickenMadness
Was gonna say I have a large willy but people have already posted before me :frown:

I've nursed dying bees back to health by taking them inside and feeding them honey :smile:

That doesn't make your willy any less impressive, I'm sure :tongue:

That's amazing, what did they do after they'd recovered?
I'd really love to go back. I'm getting a little sad just thinking about the great people I met there four years ago :frown:

Aw! Do you not keep in contact with any of them? I suppose it's hard if you stayed in the rural villages. If it was, say, the capital or the surrounding cities, it wouldn't be much of a problem!

You should definitely visit again! Meet new people, etc. My family is going in less than a week. Hitch a ride. :wink:
Aw! Do you not keep in contact with any of them? I suppose it's hard if you stayed in the rural villages. If it was, say, the capital or the surrounding cities, it wouldn't be much of a problem!

You should definitely visit again! Meet new people, etc. My family is going in less than a week. Hitch a ride. :wink:

Yeah, a few are on Facebook, but there were a lot of people I met with no access to internet. I think I definitely will go back sometime :biggrin:

I'll pack my things!
I am ambidextrous :biggrin:
Yeah, a few are on Facebook, but there were a lot of people I met with no access to internet. I think I definitely will go back sometime :biggrin:

I'll pack my things!

Yay! I hope you have as much fun as you did the first time! The government may be in shambles and not give a flying crap about their citizens but it just takes me back. I really wanted to visit the village my parents were born in. It's sinking though. I really want to experience the rural side of it. Making clay pots, picking things from fields, bathing in the river, etc. :colondollar:

Haha, hurry! :P
That doesn't make your willy any less impressive, I'm sure :tongue:

That's amazing, what did they do after they'd recovered?

Well basically to begin with they just weren't moving. When I gave them honey they slowly moved towards it and started eating it for ages. Then when they were done they just stood there for a bit and flew off.

Have done it a couple times and I have a video of one of them on my facebook. They fly into places and get trapped and starve to death.
oh:frown: there's not much about me really.. i suppose one is i can speak french :biggrin:
Yay! I hope you have as much fun as you did the first time! The government may be in shambles and not give a flying crap about their citizens but it just takes me back. I really wanted to visit the village my parents were born in. It's sinking though. I really want to experience the rural side of it. Making clay pots, picking things from fields, bathing in the river, etc. :colondollar:

Haha, hurry! :P

That sounds awesome! I hope you have an amazing time!
Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother once apologized for being tardy to my mother, who was a police woman at the time.
Original post by itsRochana
Oh so do you get paid for your reviews?

Awww how adorable

Your blog's aight. Check mine out:

http://confusedusmanov.com/

Random fact: July last year, I spent 2 days in an Israeli detention centre and was then deported... for no reason at all lol

:colondollar:
I can draw and sketch pretty well.
Nice :smile: Where else have you been?

I've been to England once, Bangladesh once, New Zealand once, USA a couple of times. I'd really like to see outer space too. Not for too long, might get a bit samey after a week or so.

Italy,Croatia, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Poland, Sweden, France, Tunisia, Turkey, Greece, Lebanon, Syria, Ghana,Egypt,Kenya,and USA(i was born there accidentally dunno if that counts lol)

Space would be ****ing awesome. Scary,but awesome :biggrin:
Original post by Inzamam99
Your blog's aight. Check mine out:

http://confusedusmanov.com/

Random fact: July last year, I spent 2 days in an Israeli detention centre and was then deported... for no reason at all lol

:colondollar:

Will do

I'm actually laughing :lol:
Original post by itsRochana
Italy,Croatia, Russia, Estonia, Spain, Poland, Sweden, France, Tunisia, Turkey, Greece, Lebanon, Syria, Ghana,Egypt,Kenya,and USA(i was born there accidentally dunno if that counts lol)

Space would be ****ing awesome. Scary,but awesome :biggrin:

So you've been to a few places then :tongue:
That all sounds amazing :smile: I'd love to tick those places off my list :biggrin: I've promised my father that when I'm fantastically wealthy, I'm taking him into space :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest