Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Thread Starter


    So my situation is this: I am from the EU and have started a full-time course in September/October 2013. I am now planning to change to another course (year 1 again) starting this September/October. At the moment I am working, and plan to keep working throughout my degree. Would I be eligible for migrant worker status, and therefore full (tuition fee+maintenance) financial support?

    Apart from what I've mentioned, I have never been on a University, or University-level, course before. Also, I have received the full tuition fee loan for one year (Oct 2013-June 2014).

    Thanks in advance.
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative

    If you are currently working and continue to work throughout your course, then it may be possible to apply as migrant worker. We would require your Identification, evidence of your employment such as contracts and payslips, as well evidence of your residency. Make your application as a home student and then send us this and we will get back to you regarding your eligibility.

Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.