So I've applied to Southampton (firm) and Kent (insurance) to do Law. And I've been doing a little more research recently, you know, cos results day is looming. And now I'm just completely stuck as to which I'd rather go to.
I'll give you my list of pros and cons for each, and I'd appreciate some help, thanks!!!
- Nice uni
- Heard good things
- 4 year course (year abroad)
- Already firm choice, no hassle in switching (if I get in)
- Guaranteed accommodation
- Scholarships are hard to get and not as much money given as Kent
- Lower on league table than Kent
- More ££ via bursary and scholarships (i'm pretty poor, i need all the help i can get)
- Good uni, nice area & campus
- Higher on league table (and rising)
- No year abroad
- Insurance choice - so hassle to switch, but that's minor.
- NO guaranteed accommodation
I've probably forgotten some points, but you get what I mean, please help out!!
Ask your questions here