Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you are studying Business and Management at Brunel contact me for used books on Accounting, International business, Organisational behaviour and Marketing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joellllllooop)
    If you are studying Business and Management at Brunel contact me for used books on Accounting, International business, Organisational behaviour and Marketing.
    Hi I will be studying International Business at Brunel next month.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    i am a going into second year to study my chosen pathway marketing, but i have the books needed for first year. whether your reading list is still the same i dont know? im told usually theyy are but sometimes there maybe one or two changes. you can message me if your interested when you know what you need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razinho)
    i am a going into second year to study my chosen pathway marketing, but i have the books needed for first year. whether your reading list is still the same i dont know? im told usually theyy are but sometimes there maybe one or two changes. you can message me if your interested when you know what you need.
    Did you study International Businesses aswell?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amurday)
    Did you study International Businesses aswell?

Thanks
    Sorry for the late reply, yes. First year there is a module for almost each pathway to give you a taster and a general outlook. There was a international business module.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.