Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Will Apple replace my phone charger for free? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I've heard that sometimes Apple replace iPhones chargers for free and I'm not sure who this would apply to? Mine's broken and will only work in certain positions and tbh it doesn't work at all.

If I take it in can they replace it free of charge? What should I say?

Or do I just need to buy one?

ReputationRep:
    I got a new charger from apple a day after ringing them about it. My phone was within warranty so I told them the lead was bent close to the part it plugs in to the phone. I had to send the broken one back to them but they included a prepaid envelope for that.

They held £25 on my credit card while waiting for the old one though. (Which was released when they received it)

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.