The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Should I bring loud speakers?

I am probably going to be living in Parkwood and I was wondering whether I should be bringing loud speakers with me? Are the students there for loud music at some nights or would they be against that (or is it against policy?)

Reply 1
I'm bringing speakers but not huge/loud ones, just ones for listening to music in my room or putting in the kitchen for pre-drinks and stuff :smile:
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by amfxc
I am probably going to be living in Parkwood and I was wondering whether I should be bringing loud speakers with me? Are the students there for loud music at some nights or would they be against that (or is it against policy?)

you can always turn them down.

if you bring crap speakers you can never turn them up.

bring the party party... shake it boom boom
Reply 3
100% bring them, during freshers in parkwood there will be dozens of house parties going on and speakers can make yours stand out.
I'm taking my subwoofer, bring your speakers and we shall party.
Nobody will stop you bringing them and it's not uncommon to see decent speakers in Parkwood. Beware about having them too loud though or you'll end up with a knock on the door from campus watch. There's also a noise ban on in the summer term whilst people are revising for exams and stuff :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending