Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Starting a new satirical blog. Thoughts please? Watch

ReputationRep:
    So I was watching an episode of Mock the Week recently and realised I didn't actually enjoy anything about it. It seems to get overly silly or the jokes aren't funny so I thought about creating a blog.

The idea is I write from the POV of various politicians and they're all arguing about against each other but through the form of their own individual diaries. You know at the start of Drake and Josh the camera would cut between them and they would both be giving their own contradicting views on a situation? I would be doing something like that but with fake diary entries and politicians.

I want to be a journalist like Nick Robinson and thought this would be useful?

ReputationRep:
    that sounds really interesting. tbh i have not heard of the people you "namecheck"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.