I took a sample of my nail off and gave it to my Doctors surgery and when the results came back they were negative. Now, while I was waiting for the results I had been referred to a foot specialist who said that the nail isn't crumbling so she didn't expect that it is an infection. The test came back negative, but the Doctor has prescribed me a long (at least three months) course of medication. I'm concerned now, I feel like my Doctor has made such an irrational decision? I don't want to be taking (and paying for..) medication that is useless to me, especially since if I do develop any problems later on using this medication now may make it less effective in future.
What should I do?
Claims damages because he didn't get a first