Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,
    I wanted to create a thread for students who'll be living in Pooley House on the QM campus - which flat are you staying in? Where are you from? What will you be studying?
    I'm staying in flat 40, from Cambridgeshire, going to be studying Biomedical Science

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Hannah. I'm also studying biomed and will be staying in flat 37

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Anthony... I'm in flat 48 and I will be studying History

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Emma from Birmingham. I'm in Flat 43 and I'm doing History as well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_emma96)
    Hi, I'm Emma from Birmingham. I'm in Flat 43 and I'm doing History as well!
    Ahh well it's nice to meet someone who will be joining me through the pain of long reading lists and complicated essays!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntPLeeds)
    Ahh well it's nice to meet someone who will be joining me through the pain of long reading lists and complicated essays!

Haha yep I'm right there with you, slightly fearing the massive reading list heading my way :|!! have you made your module choices yet?

ReputationRep:
    Haha yep I'm right there with you, slightly fearing the massive reading list heading my way :|!! have you made your module choices yet?
    Haha! I've chosen the ones I want to do but I haven't put them on MySis yet.. You?

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I've chosen the ones I want to do but I haven't put them on MySis yet.. You?
    Yeah I just did mine this morning, I'm not doing the reformation one and Europe in context one (sounds a bit dull to me). You excited to start next month? ;P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I just did mine this morning, I'm not doing the reformation one and Europe in context one (sounds a bit dull to me). You excited to start next month? ;P
    Yeah I've done mine, I'm doing the Middle Ages, reformation, Britain, Europe in context, America,... I guess i fancy a bit of everything haha! Yeah I actually can't wait.. Freshers looks good!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've done mine, I'm doing the Middle Ages, reformation, Britain, Europe in context, America,... I guess i fancy a bit of everything haha! Yeah I actually can't wait.. Freshers looks good!
    Haha me too, the freshers events look amazing! have you seen that event "war of the halls" on the 13th, looks epic! pooley house is purple... I just want to get there now and start

ReputationRep:
    Haha me too, the freshers events look amazing! have you seen that event "war of the halls" on the 13th, looks epic! pooley house is purple... I just want to get there now and start
    Yeah it looks so good! Well pooley house will clearly be the best, it's inevitable in our purple outfits! Me too... These next few weeks will drag!! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it looks so good! Well pooley house will clearly be the best, it's inevitable in our purple outfits! Me too... These next few weeks will drag!! Haha
    Totally... Pooley will win!! (although I don't know what it is we will be battling) because purple is the superior colour of all the colours

ReputationRep:
    Totally... Pooley will win!! (although I don't know what it is we will be battling) because purple is the superior colour of all the colours
    Maybe it's a dance off... And if that's the case, I've got this! So true! Haha

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's a dance off... And if that's the case, I've got this! So true! Haha
    well if its a dance off, then there's no need to worry, my dancing is exceptional!!!. Pooley house will definitely win!!

ReputationRep:
    well if its a dance off, then there's no need to worry, my dancing is exceptional!!!. Pooley house will definitely win!!
    See! I'm not worried!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Ben from Leeds, and I'll be studying English! I'm in flat 29.

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm Andreia from Reading and I'm studying Biochemistry I'll be living in flat 18

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Neil from North Wales, but I have lived in and around East London before. I will be a Mature student studying Geography BSc. I'm in Flat 10. Purple works for me and I've been known to throw down some moves in the past. Bring on the 13th!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm Sophie from Chester, I'm studying English and I'll be in Flat 17

ReputationRep:
    Hi I am magali and I wil be studying politics, I am apparently flat 40 too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.