Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    whats your opinion
    Well, it's a toughie isn't it...

I suppose girls have the upper hand in that you can still play when you're old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    The age old debate that has torn men apart for centuries, is here realised in UKL. So men, step up and answer, which do you prefer, girls or football? And of course why you choose what you choose.

Note: This thread is non-exclusive. In other words, we'd be happy for the fairer sex to contribute. And girls can post here too
    depends really, how close you are to a girl, and how much u love football, i dont love watching football (unless i watch 2 qualtiy teams play against each other, i.e. man u and arsenal) but i prefer playin it, takes out your stress and relieves you from almost everythjing

whilst on the other hand, if the girls a well respected 1 then she wouldnt mind u watchin or playin it, infact she probably want to join you.

to conclude id say that if a girl gavbe u a choice between you playing football or watch a nomal game, or going out romantically then id chose the girl. but if she gave you a decision between playing a cup final por goin out wiv her, i wouldnt hesistate to make my decision.

ReputationRep:
    And you people wonder why ukl is sexed up at the moment?!
    Soon u will all be comparing what girls can do but football can't
    xox

ReputationRep:
    well it's a bit of a silly poll anyway...no one's asking you to choose! If girls were to disappear and all you had was football i'm sure as hell everyone would be complaining!
    But it's a weird comparison anyway...it's like asking girls to choose between men and...i dunno...mascara or something! One is, let's face it, neccessary. The other is enjoyable but none the less superfluous. I'll let you figure out which is which

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    well it's a bit of a silly poll anyway...no one's asking you to choose! If girls were to disappear and all you had was football i'm sure as hell everyone would be complaining!
    im a girl
    I wouldnt complain lol
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindersurprise)
    im a girl
    I wouldnt complain lol
    xox
    you wouldn't complain if u disappeared?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    she wouldnt be able to if she had dissappeared

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    Id wouldnt complain if every other girl disappeared
    xoxd

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kindersurprise)
    Id wouldnt complain if every other girl disappeared
    xoxd
    lol, good one, but then the guys would all turn homo so i think u would! I wouldn't complain if all the PRETTY girls disappeared, so only the ugly ones were left! Then there would be no competition!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    lol, good one, but then the guys would all turn homo so i think u would! I wouldn't complain if all the PRETTY girls disappeared, so only the ugly ones were left! Then there would be no competition!
    Good point, lets hold out until that day lol
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    One is, let's face it, neccessary. The other is enjoyable but none the less superfluous. I'll let you figure out which is which
    We would sort out cloning sooner or later

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grace)
    We could of course then work on the creation of the perfect woman, without the distractions of children and human rights groups and the drain on our bank balances for shoes :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    We could of course then work on the creation of the perfect woman, without the distractions of children and human rights groups and the drain on our bank balances for shoes :rolleyes:
    why dont you use your other account anymore? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Football sucks, easy choice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Football sucks, easy choice.
    Fine, for you the question is basketball or girls...

ReputationRep:
    I prefer girls for football is a far harsher mistress.

ReputationRep:
    Fine, for you the question is basketball or girls...
    why why why dont you use zjuwelh account :confused: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    why why why dont you use zjuwelh account :confused: :eek:
    I really don't know.

ReputationRep:
    I really don't know.
    gender confusion isnt really a problem Juwel - it is just a phase you will eventually get out of blud

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    gender confusion isnt really a problem Juwel - it is just a phase you will eventually get out of blud
    Hope so, this thong is killing me.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.