Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Iraqi Christians are raped, murdered and driven from their home Watch

ReputationRep:
    Iraqi Christians are raped, murdered and driven from their homes and the west is silent

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...est-is-silent/

ReputationRep:
    I have no word to express how disgust I feel...

ReputationRep:
    'I am a Muslim by faith, a Christian by spirit, a Jew by heart, and above all I am a human being." ~ Dr. Tawfik Hamid. I was born a Muslim and lived all my life as a follower of Islam. After the barbaric terrorist attacks done by the hands of my fellow Muslims everywhere on this globe, and after the too many violent acts by Islamists in many parts of the world, I feel responsible as a Muslim and as a human being to speak out and tell the truth to protect the world and Muslims as well from a coming catastrophe and war of civilizations. I have to admit that our current Islamic teaching creates violence and hatred toward non-Muslims. We Muslims are the ones who need to change. Until now we have accepted polygamy, the beating of women by men, and killing those who convert from Islam to other religions. We have never had a clear and strong stand against the concept of slavery or wars, to spread our religion and to subjugate others to Islam and force them to pay a humiliating tax called jizia. We ask others to respect our religion while all the time we curse non-Muslims loudly (in Arabic) in our Friday prayers in the mosques. What message do we convey to our children when we call the Jews "descendants of the pigs and monkeys"? [Yet, both Arabs and Jews are descendants of Ibrahim (Abraham)!] Is this a message of love and peace, or a message of hate?

As a Muslim I have to say that I have nothing to do with these extremists.

ReputationRep:
    How can this happen in this century?:mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymousmana)
    'I am a Muslim by faith, a Christian by spirit, a Jew by heart, and above all I am a human being." ~ Dr. Tawfik Hamid. I was born a Muslim and lived all my life as a follower of Islam. After the barbaric terrorist attacks done by the hands of my fellow Muslims everywhere on this globe, and after the too many violent acts by Islamists in many parts of the world, I feel responsible as a Muslim and as a human being to speak out and tell the truth to protect the world and Muslims as well from a coming catastrophe and war of civilizations. I have to admit that our current Islamic teaching creates violence and hatred toward non-Muslims. We Muslims are the ones who need to change. Until now we have accepted polygamy, the beating of women by men, and killing those who convert from Islam to other religions. We have never had a clear and strong stand against the concept of slavery or wars, to spread our religion and to subjugate others to Islam and force them to pay a humiliating tax called jizia. We ask others to respect our religion while all the time we curse non-Muslims loudly (in Arabic) in our Friday prayers in the mosques. What message do we convey to our children when we call the Jews "descendants of the pigs and monkeys"? [Yet, both Arabs and Jews are descendants of Ibrahim (Abraham)!] Is this a message of love and peace, or a message of hate?

As a Muslim I have to say that I have nothing to do with these extremists.
    This is a very good post from a wise compassionate human being. Thank you for sharing.

ReputationRep:
    Hang on, I'll just check if the European left wing and their Islamist cohorts are protesting against this..................

Oh silence.

'stop the war' coalition?

Silence.

Sadly no one will speak up for these people because Muslims will not speak out over other Muslims and the European left wing are only concerned with the Jewish state.

The left wing = the new Nazis.

ReputationRep:
    the US should intervene like in Libya... oh yes they've already raped iraq once already...no need for the second time.

ReputationRep:
    No one cares about Christians in this politically correct society.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NWO Resistance)
    America isn't a Christian country it's a Jewish country. This is why America's government has no problem supporting Islamic terrorists in Syria who murder Christians. Even the likes of Pussy Riot who desecrated a Christian holy site are being funded by an American NGO. Would the Jewish media defend Pussy Riot if they had done such a thing to a synagogue? Pussy Riot are anti-Putin and said they wanted some Jewish billionaire to be in charge instead so it doesn't take a genius to understand what they're all about. Just last week Jewish anti-Kremlin hag died in Russia but the Jews only want Democracy if it means they can be the minority rulers. .Bolshevik Jews persecuted and killed enough Russians as it is do you think they're going to allow them to do that again?Is Putin the new Hitler or maybe he's following in the steps of the Romanovs? either way the Jewish supremacists want him gone and millions of gentile will die to get it done.
    Putin is a puppet of Jewish Oligarchs anyway. All those rich dudes in London ? All Jewish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Old_Simon)
    Putin is a puppet of Jewish Oligarchs anyway. All those rich dudes in London ? All Jewish.
    Racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymousgrand)
    Racist.
    Is it racist to say that Ireland is full of Irish people ? Or that London is now full of Russian Jews ? Did you notice Ambramovich at Chelsea ?

ReputationRep:
    Muslims still spreading the 'love' that is Islam

Nothing has changed so why are people surprised?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radicalathiest)
    Muslims still spreading the 'love' that is Islam

Nothing has changed so why are people surprised?
    And it beggars belief that the European leftists are out demonstrating against a nation which has 0.6% of middle east land and is the only nation still not conquered by Muslims in the region.

ReputationRep:
    people who otherwise have no reason to dislike each other, senselessly slaughter and murder each other because of religion

...has been the headline every single day since religion was invented, and will be until the day we finally eradicate it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    And it beggars belief that the European leftists are out demonstrating against a nation which has 0.6% of middle east land and is the only nation still not conquered by Muslims in the region.
    I'm a leftie and I'm not demonstrating but your right we on the left have a lot to answer to for failing to tackle the rampant intolerance that is Islam

But don't worry we are getting people to wake up it may take a while but it is happening (an old friend who's mother is very left leaning and has up till now always been very pro Palestinian said to me the other day she's tired of trying to defend the indefensible so she's stopped bothering)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Origamia)
    Iraqi Christians are raped, murdered and driven from their homes and the west is silent

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/ti...est-is-silent/
    Another reason why there is no god. If there was a god don't you think he would not allow this to happen? Religion is the biggest load of balls ever!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Radicalathiest)
    I'm a leftie and I'm not demonstrating but your right we on the left have a lot to answer to for failing to tackle the rampant intolerance that is Islam

But don't worry we are getting people to wake up it may take a while but it is happening (an old friend who's mother is very left leaning and has up till now always been very pro Palestinian said to me the other day she's tired of trying to defend the indefensible so she's stopped bothering)
    That's encouraging to hear.

I do tend to tar leftists with the same brush. I've come to detest them to be honest.

I guess there are ones like you who don't jump on every bandwagon and do look at each situation on its own merits.

I just hate hypocrisy. I mean, how can they call themselves 'stop the war' coalition when 200,000 are dead in Syria without them marching, but as soon as Israel/UK/USA are engaged anywhere, they're out in force.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chindits)
    That's encouraging to hear.

I do tend to tar leftists with the same brush. I've come to detest them to be honest.

I guess there are ones like you who don't jump on every bandwagon and do look at each situation on its own merits.

I just hate hypocrisy. I mean, how can they call themselves 'stop the war' coalition when 200,000 are dead in Syria without them marching, but as soon as Israel/UK/USA are engaged anywhere, they're out in force.
    I used to belong to stop the war and the UAF

This is no longer the case as yes I do look at each situation to try and understand what is going on.

There is movement in the left and we are beginning to understand were we went wrong and some of us are trying to change things.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks god we have Israel to protect us from these savages...

ReputationRep:
    Disgusting extremist thugs. Using their *******ized husk of Islam as an excuse to rape, profit and murder as they wish.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.