Turn on thread page Beta

How do you like you eggs cooked? watch

ReputationRep:
    omlette is always good, just before i went home for easter i had 6 eggs left whihc i had to use up so i made a massive omlette

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Or food poisioning, one of the two
    yeah, nasty salmonella....

ReputationRep:
    Sucked by my grandmother.
    I taught her, y'know.

ReputationRep:
    I like them any way, as long as they're cooked right through with no runny bits, and no cheese is added.

Oh, and FYI, never try to make an omelette with crab meat. Trust moi

ReputationRep:
    Yuck, I usually hate egg unless it's in something. But scrambled with salt and pepper is ok.

ReputationRep:
    all this talk of eggs.... im gonna go make some boiled egg and soilders

ReputationRep:
    I can never say "soldiers" properly without thinking about it - it always comes out as "shoulders". :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Tiddly)
    I can never say "soldiers" properly without thinking about it - it always comes out as "shoulders". :rolleyes:
    I have a friend like that....
    She could never read aloud in history when we were in year 10 doing WWI.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    A completely random question: how do you like your eggs cooked?
    Scrambled!!
    Sorry if I sound dumb but what are 'soldiers' that someone referred to? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahwhatevver)
    Scrambled!!
    Sorry if I sound dumb but what are 'soldiers' that someone referred to? :confused:
    Hot buttered toast cut into strips and dipped into the runny yolk of a soft-boiled egg.
    *drools*
    It's an English thing, probably unknown in Kazakhstan!

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=suspicious_fish]Hot buttered toast cut into strips and dipped into the runny yolk of a soft-boiled egg.
    *drools*
    QUOTE]

yum!!!

ReputationRep:
    like bit hard bit soft lol

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=viviki]
    (Original post by suspicious_fish)
    Hot buttered toast cut into strips and dipped into the runny yolk of a soft-boiled egg.
    *drools*
    QUOTE]

yum!!!
    Never knew those strips of toast were called "soldiers" - but that is definitely the way I like my eggs...although there is a lot to be said for hard boiled and scrambled as well. And let's not forget egg mayo and tomato sandwiches.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shilling)
    And let's not forget egg mayo and tomato sandwiches.
    Egg mayo! A good one.
    Though not so good to take on long coach journeys.... :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shiny)
    A completely random question: how do you like your eggs cooked?
    Lightly fryed in olive oil complemented with a few slices of smoked lean bacon (crispy) in a white soft bap with butter on both sides. To finish the masterpiece tommy K dripping inbetween the bacon strips....

MMMMmmmm (I'm hungry !!!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by villarde)
    Lightly fryed in olive oil complemented with a few slices of smoked lean bacon (crispy) in a white soft bap with butter on both sides. To finish the masterpiece tommy K dripping inbetween the bacon strips....

I would be, had I not just eaten.
    Bacon and egg sandwiches.... mmm....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by villarde)

Remove the butter, add some tomato slices and you'll have the perfect *thing*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2776)
    Remove the butter, add some tomato slices and you'll have the perfect *thing*
    Yes you could change it into a BLT, this is good guy's your giving me some supper ideas !!!

LOL

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.