Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Need birthday ideas!!!
    my birthdays in January right in the middle, mam has been torturing me with what I want to do for my birthday so she can save up. I'm not a party person so don't want a party however I do have a very large family so I would like to do something that I could share with them a house party isn't really suitable as my house is too small Would love some ideas on what to do thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannondanielley)
    Need birthday ideas!!!
    my birthdays in January right in the middle, mam has been torturing me with what I want to do for my birthday so she can save up. I'm not a party person so don't want a party however I do have a very large family so I would like to do something that I could share with them a house party isn't really suitable as my house is too small Would love some ideas on what to do thanks
    Hi how old will you be? That may give a better indication of some useful suggestions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by One Man Band)
    Hi how old will you be? That may give a better indication of some useful suggestions

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shannondanielley)
    Ok so can you go out for a meal, and drinks etc? With family and friends?

Where bouts do you live? Look on tripadvisor at 'things to do' and see if there are group activities on there which rate well. Would be fun.

ReputationRep:
      Hire out a restaurant and have a meal and drinks with live music?

ReputationRep:
      Thanks ill have alook now

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 26, 2014
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.