Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do i have a right to be annoyed? Watch

Basically this past week my boyfriend has been helping out at the commonwealth games and throughout that week he only messaged me 4 times. he came home today and I asked him why he didn't message me and his excuse was that he was 'unbelievably busy'. I understand that obviously he would be busy but I seen many tagged photos of him where he was just out and about in town and getting food and stuff and i was wondering why he couldn't message me at those times but once again he just said 'i hardly used my phone there'
    Since he's come back he's been messaging me fine and acting the same but i was just wanted to know if you guys think i have the right to be annoyed and pull him up about it more.
    It keeps niggling at the back of my mind but then again i feel that i am over thinking.

In advice would be nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Basically this past week my boyfriend has been helping out at the commonwealth games and throughout that week he only messaged me 4 times. he came home today and I asked him why he didn't message me and his excuse was that he was 'unbelievably busy'. I understand that obviously he would be busy but I seen many tagged photos of him where he was just out and about in town and getting food and stuff and i was wondering why he couldn't message me at those times but once again he just said 'i hardly used my phone there'
    Since he's come back he's been messaging me fine and acting the same but i was just wanted to know if you guys think i have the right to be annoyed and pull him up about it more.
    It keeps niggling at the back of my mind but then again i feel that i am over thinking.

In advice would be nice
    Probably was too busy having fun.

ReputationRep:
    **** me man, he was busy

he's back to texting you normally, what's the problem??

ReputationRep:
    Common Wealth games is a once in a life time experience so let him experience it chill if he's back to normal

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    He's back to normal now so no need to worry. You are over-thinking it, let the man breathe.

ReputationRep:
    Get over it. He was busy. He's already told you that. He's messaging you now, so there's no problem.

ReputationRep:
    He's a guy. Unlike women, we don't need to keep in touch and communicate every 15 seconds.

ReputationRep:
    Wind your neck in, so he didnt text you properly for 1 week, hardly the end of the world....

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yes - not hard to take 20 seconds away from his 'busy' (walking around town with his new mates - probably a new girl he wanted to impress or something) life and text the person he 'loves'. He should always have you at the back of his mind, doesn't sound like he does. Get rid.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.