The Student Room Group

I have no friends ask me anything

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Xenax123
Well depends what type of person you go for. But i found a guy

u seem to have similar personalitie to me so i know you might find a guy.
Try online

You know ill find a guy? doesn't seem like very sound logic to me.
Original post by sherlockfan

I wrote 'might'. At the end of the day it is your decision.
Original post by Xenax123
I wrote 'might'. At the end of the day it is your decision.

Men decide if theyre attracted to me, and because of factors outside of my control, they're not.
(edited 9 years ago)
What are your interests? I'm not a huge lover of people either and only have one friend that I like...I get on with people that aren't huge socialites, we might hit it off :P
Im a complete loner ask me anything.

Are your economic views in line with keynsian economists or austrain economists?
Do you think brics nations growth rates will remain sluggish? Please provide a explanation of your answer.
Are we running the risk of creating another housing bubble?
What are your opinions on recent m&a within the tech sector?
Is the patent cliff a major concern for big pharma, if so are high value acquisition the answer?
Reply 85
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Are your economic views in line with keynsian economists or austrain economists?
Do you think brics nations growth rates will remain sluggish? Please provide a explanation of your answer.
Are we running the risk of creating another housing bubble?
What are your opinions on recent m&a within the tech sector?
Is the patent cliff a major concern for big pharma, if so are high value acquisition the answer?

Omg posting this everywhere :L
I wonder how many people can give an actual answer to any of these :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TheVth
Omg posting this everywhere :L
I wonder how many people can give an actual answer to any of these :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

These are legit questions, not even terribly hard to answer tbh.
Men decide if theyre attracted to me, and because of factors outside of my control, they're not.

Love aint logical.
Reply 88
What is this thread for exactly? Are you looking for friends? For help? Or, the easy answer, just bored?

It sucks not having friends, I'm in the same situation. Dunno what to do about it really.
Original post by xDave-
What is this thread for exactly? Are you looking for friends? For help? Or, the easy answer, just bored?

It sucks not having friends, I'm in the same situation. Dunno what to do about it really.

Boredom mainly.
can we be friends :smile: ?
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
These are legit questions, not even terribly hard to answer tbh.

Um. Absolutely no idea about any of them, sorry.
Complains about having no friends, doesn't take steps to acquire new friends when opportunity arises, there is no paradox about why you've got no friends when you're unwilling to accept friendship.
I have to admit, most friendships do seem temporary. It's annoying! :grr:
Original post by Lightwave
Complains about having no friends, doesn't take steps to acquire new friends when opportunity arises, there is no paradox about why you've got no friends when you're unwilling to accept friendship.

Who said im complaining?
Personally, I find solitude quite refreshing once in a while. I can be your shoulder to lean on when you feel bored :biggrin:
Who said im complaining?

I said you're complaining, most of your posts have a complaining, feel sorry for me undertone to them.
Original post by Lightwave
I said you're complaining, most of your posts have a complaining, feel sorry for me undertone to them.

Im not complaining. Im answering the questions that people ask me.
/
Bump
Original post by Binary Freak
I have to admit, most friendships do seem temporary. It's annoying! :grr:

Yeah you never meet anyone on a permanent basis these days. Unless its the love of your life. And thats never going to happen.

Quick Reply

Latest