Why do people always look/ stare at me? Opinions please! Watch

shaannonwatts
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Every time I go out to town etc, I always feel like people are looking/ staring at me, especially when I am on my own. It's mostly teenagers that do it and wanted to know why, like is this a general thing?!
It makes me feel really ugly and that they're just staring becasue I am ugly if you know what I mean!.. I wear a fair amount of makeup but nothing over the top sort of thing so it cant be that, but am also pretty chubby and have a big forehead so its not that I am pretty. it just makes me really ****ing nervous, you know.
RioFantastic
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How can we possibly answer this question without a picture? They could be staring because you look odd, they could be staring because you're gorgeous, they could be staring because you're hideous, they could be staring because you stand out, they could be staring because you happen to meet their eye when you stare at them to check to see if they're staring, it might just all be in your head - it's all pointless conjecture without a picture!
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
We needs pics darling

But if it helps I don't really stare but I do look at people who look hot or stand out
shaannonwatts
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by MidnightDream)
Where needs pics darling

But if it helps I don't really stare but I do look at people who look hot or stand out

most recent photos- although the second doesnt show my forehead
Attached files
MidnightDream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shaannonwatts)

most recent photos- although the second doesnt show my forehead
Honest to God dear I think you're really pretty :yep:
lovely eyes btw
Kash24411
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nothing wrong with you at all you may just be paranoid
SmashingChap
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm quite a nasty person but there isn't anything wrong with you. Obv you're chubby but some guys do not mind that. :borat:
Chocolate2014
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Shannonwatts don't let feel conscious about the way people look at u...
Boys could think your pretty and girls may be jealous of u, think your stylish...
stay just the way u r
Lord_Mediocre
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm tempted to be really blunt but I'll be nice and say I don't think people are staring at you more than they are at other people. don't worry about it.
Shan. I0
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why does people look at me btw I'm only 11 and people starring like I did something wrong or ugly.This guy was was looking at me when I was on the bus with my big sister and I said to him why do u keep looking at me??,Then he said nothing and walked away so this is so new to me😡😡😡😡
Sofie23
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi I'm 12 and I get the same thing as well I have had this for quite a long time now and this is why I am on here also, when I'm in town or out anywhere I have people looking at me mainly teenagers and men and sometimes women I don't know whether I'm just ugly or it's something else someone plz give me an answer to why people are doing this
Jake and Ethan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I don't know where i am at the moment but there is loads of poeple around and i seem to recognise them but don't know who they are and they are all stareing at me and thinking bad things i don't know what to do and why they keep doing this to me!!!!
Jake and Ethan
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Who is it please
itsmefadzai
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Its clearly because YOU LOOK SO CUTEOMIGOD YOURE SO CUTESO EFFIN CUTEyou're cute. okay? sometimes cuteness is a bit hard to look away from when its seen in real life. like if I saw you on the train, I would be like sneaking glance because you're so cute. gawd.
Kasmir20
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Your beautiful
Francesca22
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by shaannonwatts)
Every time I go out to town etc, I always feel like people are looking/ staring at me, especially when I am on my own. It's mostly teenagers that do it and wanted to know why, like is this a general thing?!
It makes me feel really ugly and that they're just staring becasue I am ugly if you know what I mean!.. I wear a fair amount of makeup but nothing over the top sort of thing so it cant be that, but am also pretty chubby and have a big forehead so its not that I am pretty. it just makes me really ****ing nervous, you know.
You are fine just how you are, just pay less attention to them
Simply62
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You are pretty
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
You look fine. I also worry people are looking at me when I'm out and it makes me paranoid but I doubt they are. Just try to ignore it.
keptinside
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
People stare everything.
That’s why I wear long shirts and loose trousers.

Because me is skeerd they mite stare 👀
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
Youre so cute!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (123)
19.55%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.38%
No I am happy with my course choice (355)
56.44%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (92)
14.63%

Watched Threads