Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do people always look/ stare at me? Opinions please! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Every time I go out to town etc, I always feel like people are looking/ staring at me, especially when I am on my own. It's mostly teenagers that do it and wanted to know why, like is this a general thing?!
    It makes me feel really ugly and that they're just staring becasue I am ugly if you know what I mean!.. I wear a fair amount of makeup but nothing over the top sort of thing so it cant be that, but am also pretty chubby and have a big forehead so its not that I am pretty. it just makes me really ****ing nervous, you know.

ReputationRep:
    How can we possibly answer this question without a picture? They could be staring because you look odd, they could be staring because you're gorgeous, they could be staring because you're hideous, they could be staring because you stand out, they could be staring because you happen to meet their eye when you stare at them to check to see if they're staring, it might just all be in your head - it's all pointless conjecture without a picture!

ReputationRep:
    We needs pics darling

But if it helps I don't really stare but I do look at people who look hot or stand out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidnightDream)
    Where needs pics darling

But if it helps I don't really stare but I do look at people who look hot or stand out

most recent photos- although the second doesnt show my forehead
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shaannonwatts)

most recent photos- although the second doesnt show my forehead
    Honest to God dear I think you're really pretty :yep:
    lovely eyes btw

ReputationRep:
    Nothing wrong with you at all you may just be paranoid

ReputationRep:
    I'm quite a nasty person but there isn't anything wrong with you. Obv you're chubby but some guys do not mind that. :borat:

ReputationRep:
    Shannonwatts don't let feel conscious about the way people look at u...
    Boys could think your pretty and girls may be jealous of u, think your stylish...
    stay just the way u r
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm tempted to be really blunt but I'll be nice and say I don't think people are staring at you more than they are at other people. don't worry about it.

ReputationRep:
    Why does people look at me btw I'm only 11 and people starring like I did something wrong or ugly.This guy was was looking at me when I was on the bus with my big sister and I said to him why do u keep looking at me??,Then he said nothing and walked away so this is so new to me😡😡😡😡

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm 12 and I get the same thing as well I have had this for quite a long time now and this is why I am on here also, when I'm in town or out anywhere I have people looking at me mainly teenagers and men and sometimes women I don't know whether I'm just ugly or it's something else someone plz give me an answer to why people are doing this

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.