The Student Room Group

Gcses 2014 special consideration

Hey guys

unfortunately, a few months before the exams I became very ill. I was having a lot of tests done at the time including going between exams to the hospital. My symptoms were quite strong and the school know that there was a case for special consideration and rest breaks.

I don't really trust the school and feel that they won't persue the application.
Is there any way that on results day I will know if it has been applied and also if it hasn't is there any actions can take towards the school??
Thankyou sorry it was long
Original post by Laurennxx
Hey guys

unfortunately, a few months before the exams I became very ill. I was having a lot of tests done at the time including going between exams to the hospital. My symptoms were quite strong and the school know that there was a case for special consideration and rest breaks.

I don't really trust the school and feel that they won't persue the application.
Is there any way that on results day I will know if it has been applied and also if it hasn't is there any actions can take towards the school??
Thankyou sorry it was long

There will be nothing on your results or certificates to indicate special consideration has been applied. You will have to ask your exams officer and if you don't trust them ask to see the communications they have received from the examiners. If they haven't applied I don't think there is any action you can take to change anything but if you have genuinely been ill, provided the required evidence and they have allowed you rest breaks I can't imagine any reason why they wouldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest