Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I would like to know if I have been living/studying in the UK for 3 years before the start of my course (Finished A Levels in UK) am I eligible for full funding if I don't have British citizenship. I am originally from Estonia which should be EEA country but I'm not completely sure about it.

If I say Full Funding then I mean Tuition fee loan maintenance grant/loan etc.

Also if I am applying online then what should be my residency status EU,EEA or Settled Status or something else.

Also what evidences do I need to provide?

I understand that I need provide a proof about that I have been living in the UK for the past three years. Is this acceptable if I will get a proof from the school/college? (which will be then 3 academic years)

So do you need a proof for summer months as well or it's not necessary.If yes then what kind of proof
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hello

As Estonia is in the EU and you have been here for 3 years, you would be able to apply for full funding. We can accept a letter from your school or college on headed paper with full address and hand signed as proof of residency.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser)
    Hello

As Estonia is in the EU and you have been here for 3 years, you would be able to apply for full funding. We can accept a letter from your school or college on headed paper with full address and hand signed as proof of residency.

Thanks

Do I need proof for summer months as well from july to september
    as these months are not spent in college

thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi again

As long as you also enclose a covering letter confirming each address you have stayed at for the last three years, we will not require any further evidence on top of your school/college letter.

Thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.